Gearbest Banner

Author Topic: Questions for Pro Bitcoiners *Interview Coming soon*  (Read 1564 times)

Online Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
Questions for Pro Bitcoiners *Interview Coming soon*
« on: March 14, 2014, 07:17:04 AM »
Ever want to know how people make real money with Bitcoining?
Ever want to know how a group of people could make enough on Digital Currencies to open their own company?

Coming soon RHR is interviewing a Pro Bitcoin store and Consulting group, if you have any questions you want to know just put them here and we will try to ask them during our interview with them.

These guys are the real deal, they now own two full physical stores and massive mining equipment, they will show this n00b Soullessone21 how to build and run a Bitcoining operation from the ground up.

Hope you guys enjoy and again any questions for them just put them in here.

Thank you
Soul
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

BTC Donation wallet"Help me help you" 1D7KcRyxunyjmN6mR8uMx6xQ1LoWmu24CQ

Offline supaflyx3

• Commentator
  • Global Mod
    • View Profile
Re: Questions for Pro Bitcoiners *Interview Coming soon*
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 04:30:48 PM »
Hello, I've been mining for about a year now and I have some questions.

Where did you first hear about bitcoins, and were you early adopters?
What do you see for the future of bitcoins and other crypto currencies?
What are your opinions on other alt-coins such as Litecoin, Dogecoin, Peercoin etc?
For someone that has no idea what bitcoins are, or the process of mining, how do you explain to them in laymans terms?

Real Hardware Reviews

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 04:30:48 PM »

Offline Jadall

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 07:19:05 PM »
Someone put up a tutorial on different ways to get/make/mine bitcoins??? what kind of setup, hardware etc to use? Can I set up an old 2nd computer just to drill away at it etc??
yes and questions about what people think of the future of all this. It's still all somewhat new.

Online Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 07:22:56 PM »
Someone put up a tutorial on different ways to get/make/mine bitcoins??? what kind of setup, hardware etc to use? Can I set up an old 2nd computer just to drill away at it etc??
yes and questions about what people think of the future of all this. It's still all somewhat new.

Great question and my answer to all of that is... I'm working on it :) I'll keep you posted
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

BTC Donation wallet"Help me help you" 1D7KcRyxunyjmN6mR8uMx6xQ1LoWmu24CQ

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal