Gearbest Banner

Author Topic: AkG Charity build. Cross post  (Read 1043 times)

Offline GaK_45

• Admin
    • View Profile
AkG Charity build. Cross post
« on: November 02, 2015, 10:14:31 PM »
A very good friend of mine just posted this eleswhere and I though I would share it here too.

THIS is the kind of thing that reviewers are all about.

" As some of you know I usually do 2-4 builds for families in need every year. I usually dont make a big deal out of it.

This one though is special.

I took a custom case from CyberPower PC (that randomly showed up like 6 mths ago...no idea) and used a Z97 ASUS mITX RoG mobo, 4790K, 32GB of Crucial RAM, a 1TB MX200 Solid State Drive for the OS, a 2TB SSHD for the 'd' drive, and a PNY Elite OC 980 for the GPU (I have/had two of them...probably will sell the second later on)....and a crap ton of games. Next week I plan on presenting this system to a local couple who lost a lot this year. Hoping to brighten their day a bit.

Any ways, here is a pic of it. If you like it upvote it. If not thats cool too,

FULL Disclosure a good friend of mine heard about the build I was doing and told me about PNY's contest. IF you upvote MY submission I may win a prize pack - which I have no idea what it consists of J told me but I wasnt really paying attention (ie I will prollly use most of whatever it is for another charity build). The build was already done...and all it took was a couple seconds to snap a pic of it. If you don't want to. Thats cool. This is a build I am really proud of and thought I would share...as staff do actually try and give back to their communities whenever possible."

http://woobox.com/avr8ds/gallery/HUdEnnlLrME

I've upvoted it as "AkG" is doesnt usually boast about the charity works he does.
Illegitimi non carborundum!
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
Re: AkG Charity build. Cross post
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 07:33:39 AM »
Good on you man, this is just awesome to hear :D

I will upvote every day till the 30th for sure.

keep up the awesome work and that rig is insane would definitely make anyone feel a lot better

Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

BTC Donation wallet"Help me help you" 1D7KcRyxunyjmN6mR8uMx6xQ1LoWmu24CQ

Real Hardware Reviews

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 07:33:39 AM »

Offline oktober

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 07:13:04 PM »
That's really awesome its the little things that mean the most just the that you thought of them is awesome

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal