Gearbest Banner

Author Topic: Project Downsize  (Read 5936 times)

Offline Shiver

• Guardian
  • Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Project Downsize
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2016, 10:27:23 AM »
Awesome stuff LP,

Happy to see the PKG made it safely to you. I'm sure you've looked to see there is not a spec of dust in the AX either. It should last you YEARS of good use.

Downsizing is always fun. Nothing made me happier than GaK and Soulless sending me the bits to do my Air240 Build :)

-Shiver

Offline LPfan4ever

• Reviewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2016, 03:19:27 PM »
So I finally got to properly working on my rig and getting everything installed. Since I have to move end of month I am definitely feeling more motivated!

So what do you do when you have only 2 SSD mounts with 3 SSDs? Not give a fuck. Not one. Just shove that thing wherever it fits and not care, because solid state.

But wait, there's more! Turns out whatever GaK_45 used to wipe this thing did not play nice with my rig. Couldn't even boot into recovery media without this BSOD appearing. Luckily Linux was not effected, so a quick boot into gparted and formatting the drive worked.

And the last big piece of this rig getting test fitted. I had to shorten some parts a bit to get clearance between my tubing and the rail on the bottom for the side panel. Now it's literally just down to watching paint dry.

Real Hardware Reviews

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2016, 03:19:27 PM »

Offline Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2016, 06:57:59 PM »
The rigs looking great but why not make 2 ssd mounts on top of the cable cover make a whole nzxt knock off like on the s340.

Rig does look great though.

Needs more cowbell... I meant leds
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

BTC Donation wallet"Help me help you" 18A7dGBpZWM1JSN8Zm4XPzY4SnQUop3L9r
Eth:0xd29ce054805239c93b27cbed98fc341fd0418a85

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal