Gearbest Banner

Author Topic: Latest Buy thread  (Read 7810 times)

Offline Oelmuvun

• View Profile
Re: Latest Buy thread
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2017, 07:05:58 AM »
why didn't you go with an Impreza?
Looks to me like it is basically the same thing, but probably more available and cheaper to fix.
http://www.motortrend.com/cars/ford/focus/2013/2013-mazdaspeed3-ford-focus-st-subaru-wrx-special-edition/
A Subaru will have a higher resale value but I am pretty sure LP is going to be driving the balls off his car, so resale value does not matter at that point. :P

Congrats of the car LP, have fun and stay safe.

Offline LPfan4ever

• Reviewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2017, 07:57:27 AM »
Used rexies keep their value like you said, which put any newer ones out of my budget, and insurance was fairly higher compared to the ST. Plus dong a timing belt change on a DOHC boxer looks like torture.

I thought hard about an AccessPort, but since it's my daily for mostly highway I wasn't really wanting to push it. Coming from an NA D16Y8 I'm already playing with more power than I can complain about. Exhaust replacement is purely to give it some growl when I punch it since the OEM one is super quiet.

Real Hardware Reviews

« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2017, 07:57:27 AM »

Offline Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2017, 08:41:14 AM »
What are you doing with that Elgato?

I use it for all my videos now and this weekend I will move it to my recording only rig

By using this in a recording only rig I will be able to stream higher end games without odd crashes from OSB (Trash program) haha
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

BTC Donation wallet"Help me help you" 1D7KcRyxunyjmN6mR8uMx6xQ1LoWmu24CQ

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal