Gearbest Banner

Author Topic: New Fallout  (Read 1498 times)

Offline PhdSnake

• View Profile
New Fallout
« on: December 05, 2013, 02:31:09 PM »
This Google Doc has been compiling data for the fallout game now in development.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pJLwd0osKpnp6kEogWh6KAZZiM0Rh-odwWCDc3VEMVE/mobilebasic?pli=1&viewopt=127

This is the fallout website the information they are decoding comes from.

http://thesurvivor2299.com/

I am excited!

Offline Arinoth

• Here I Am. Here I Remain
  • Admin
    • View Profile
Re: New Fallout
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 03:13:12 PM »
I enjoyed playing Fallout 3 and NV, mind you there were some things I didn't like about either I am definitely looking forward to trying out the next installment.

Real Hardware Reviews

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 03:13:12 PM »

Offline Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 04:33:15 PM »
I enjoyed playing Fallout 3 and NV, mind you there were some things I didn't like about either I am definitely looking forward to trying out the next installment.

If only they focused on the calculator or the messed up Texas brotherhood of steel or tactics brotherhood :D
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

BTC Donation wallet"Help me help you" 1D7KcRyxunyjmN6mR8uMx6xQ1LoWmu24CQ

Offline PhdSnake

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 04:17:12 PM »
Today's message:

"Calling all stations, calling all stations, calling all stations. Break. Attention all. Emergency Message. We are under attack. Frequency 2250. I say again.  Attention all. Emergency Message. We are under attack. Frequency 2250."

Pretty awesome!

Offline Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 10:16:27 AM »
I am dying for this game to be in Texas, the Texan brotherhood of steal is badass. Or for it to be about the fall of one of the great groups ie. Brotherhood of steel, NCR, Caesar, house any of the great groups
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

BTC Donation wallet"Help me help you" 1D7KcRyxunyjmN6mR8uMx6xQ1LoWmu24CQ

Offline headsh0t

• Commentator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 08:38:50 PM »
If you liked Fallout 1 and 2 be sure to check out Wasteland 2 which is currently on Steam on Early Access. Wasteland was made before Fallout by Brian Fargo (Fallout creator) and the game itself looks like the old Fallouts. It's priced at $60 right now for early access but it will be dropping in price once it is fully released. I think I kickstarted it for $16 or so?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal