Gearbest Banner

Author Topic: Tale of Two Wastelands  (Read 918 times)

Offline funguseater

• View Profile
Tale of Two Wastelands
« on: December 20, 2014, 12:22:50 AM »
So if you are a Fallout fan as I am there can really be nothing better than a mod that joins Fallout3 and Fallout NV into one seamless whole . It is still Alpha, though it has been worked on for many years now and is incredibly stable, even when I use AMD's fancy new driver and set my resolution at 2560x1600 /w 4XAA  run Ultra NMC texures along with Vurts overgrown wasteland and 120 misc mods(still getting 40-60FPS with 290x+3570K. Most of these mods are specially rebuilt to use the TTW properly, and there is ample step by step instructions for even a beginner modder. Some even have hady scripts to do the work for you.

Plus you can visit worldspaces like iceland,boulder dome, orions gate anything (a new group is working on a FO1-FO2 worldspace as well that should be compatible) . Even take a vertibird with converted scripts to work everywhere. It is an amazing amount of work and if you are an excellent modder there are even cash bounties for hard to convert mods. I think there is only one unclaimed at the moment.

https://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/alpha-download-v273a
https://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/faq

I have nothing to do with this project other than being a huge fan and supporter. And as a bonus the mod authors are usually online and more than willing to help set things up.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 12:25:38 AM by funguseater »

Offline Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Tale of Two Wastelands
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 07:52:08 AM »
Thanks for sharing think I will give this a shot :)

Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

BTC Donation wallet"Help me help you" 1D7KcRyxunyjmN6mR8uMx6xQ1LoWmu24CQ

Real Hardware Reviews

Re: Tale of Two Wastelands
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 07:52:08 AM »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal