Gearbest Banner

Author Topic: Where is Fallout 4 going to be located?  (Read 936 times)

Offline Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
Where is Fallout 4 going to be located?
« on: June 03, 2015, 09:26:17 AM »
Since the awesome announcement over an hour ago, many people are arguing "Where is it in the US of A?

Arinoth got a nerd slap thinking it was in a Brotherhood controlled area where I pointed out all the vertibirds and T series armor does not have the BOS logo on them.

I am guessing in a more technological superior area of the mid south due to the fact it took a few minutes for the radio to announce the attach where as most other places fell right away or in the oh so awesome Common Wealth.

What do you guys think?

Anyone else Pre-Ordering (hate to admit it but I will haha)
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

BTC Donation wallet"Help me help you" 1D7KcRyxunyjmN6mR8uMx6xQ1LoWmu24CQ

Offline GaK_45

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Fallout 4 going to be located?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 11:43:45 AM »
Looks good! No hairworks/hairFX on the dog means its hopefully more hardware agnostic! Either way its going to be set in Boston. So hopefully we get to kill mutated LAND whales...or at least sharks with lasers on their heads. :P

I have a rule on pre-orders...but once it lands and early reviews pop up yeah Im going to be buying that bad boy!

Just hope it is better than the (very good) last one....and maybe FIXES the v.a.t. shooting BS. :)

« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 11:49:36 AM by GaK_45 »
Illegitimi non carborundum!
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Real Hardware Reviews

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 11:43:45 AM »

Offline Arinoth

• Here I Am. Here I Remain
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 01:49:15 PM »
To be fair I'm not a massive Fallout Lore junkie such as yourself. I enjoy the games, hell I even am subscribed to a youtube channel that explains a bunch of Fallout Lore (and others like Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, etc).

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal