Gearbest Banner

Author Topic: Bioshock 1 Remastered  (Read 467 times)

Offline Arinoth

• Here I Am. Here I Remain
  • Admin
    • View Profile
Bioshock 1 Remastered
« on: September 20, 2016, 06:10:32 AM »
I was hearing a lot of positive things about Bioshock 1 Remastered and decided to give it a try. Boy was that ever a disappointment. Well not a disappointment more a let down.

Other than the graphics, which do look newer, nothing else was seemingly touched. This could be a good thing for purists, it's not so much for a lot of other people. Auto-aim is turned on by default, I was wondering why (other than console port) so I turned it off. Holy hell is it a lot more difficult trying to hit an enemy with a vigor (think magic spell) without it. Z is the default button for zoom, yes you can change the keybinding to whatever you want, just proof that they never touched the controls or interfaces to modernize them. I REALLY wanted to replay this game (well play the Remastered version of it for the first time). Unfortunately I probably won't want to deal with the still clunky control or be forced to play the game with auto aim on and the joys of very little ammo/money (at least in the very beginning).

Online Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Bioshock 1 Remastered
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 03:59:42 PM »
Saw some images from the game looks good but I heard playing with a xbone controller is a must.

Also never played a single bioshock game :P they came out in the WoW years and that consumed 3 years of my gaming life
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

BTC Donation wallet"Help me help you" 18A7dGBpZWM1JSN8Zm4XPzY4SnQUop3L9r
Eth:0xd29ce054805239c93b27cbed98fc341fd0418a85

Real Hardware Reviews

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 03:59:42 PM »

Offline Arinoth

• Here I Am. Here I Remain
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 04:11:48 PM »
I would say giving Bioshock Infinite a try, as it the story is quite good and it doesn't need a controller to play it on PC.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal