Gearbest Banner

Author Topic: Soullessone21's Mechwarrior Online videos  (Read 1683 times)

Offline Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
Soullessone21's Mechwarrior Online videos
« on: June 24, 2014, 09:59:54 PM »
So my main Streaming and recording software screwed up so enjoy Fraps basic with my mic turned off for some reason haha.

I promise the videos to follow will be better haha

Tonight I am assisted by my buddy Kris he is a far more hardcore player than I

This video is just me starting and dying to test my new system haha
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

BTC Donation wallet"Help me help you" 1D7KcRyxunyjmN6mR8uMx6xQ1LoWmu24CQ

Offline trodas

• Media/News
  • Just one crazy computer geek :)
    • View Profile
    • trodas little blog
Re: Soullessone21's Mechwarrior Online videos
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 03:39:41 AM »
Interesting. Gotta work on the gameplay a bit too, because rushing into their base could be dangerous for your mech health :) This guy got it better:

And on the output from there monitors it is actually hard to see anything in one monitor :) You might consider to take video just from the middle screen, because that way people who did not have there monitors can actually see a thing  ;)  But I hope the additional side monitors help with the gameplay - eg. situational awareness should be better.
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire
"I believe that all the people who stand to profit by a war and who help provoke it should be shot on the first day it starts..." - Hemingway

Real Hardware Reviews

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 03:39:41 AM »

Offline Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 10:20:44 PM »
Night 2

And hell no Trodas 3 LCD's are for MWO no way I will drop to one in this game ever
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

Offline trodas

• Media/News
  • Just one crazy computer geek :)
    • View Profile
    • trodas little blog
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 07:39:02 AM »
Heheh, well I mean just for the recording take only what is on the center screen to make the YouTube video mode detailed - that is what I meant.

Not that you stop using your 3 monitors, there is no reason to :)

And yep, this was better. But your team was weak - they all rushed to attack and get killed, so then the sucesfull defenders spring into attack and there was probably little what you can do - dunno, I never played this game, but that might change soon, as the light O/C is stable now even with shashed TRAS to 9-9-9-18, so I can try more .... :)
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire
"I believe that all the people who stand to profit by a war and who help provoke it should be shot on the first day it starts..." - Hemingway

Offline Bond007

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2014, 08:08:03 AM »
I played mechwarrior 2 quite some time ago, but none since then. Is mechwarrior online free to play? Worth giving it a shot or is it a game that takes a lot of time to make it worth your while?
Desktop: Arc Midi R2, Z77-D3H, 3570K @ 4.1ghz undervolted with Zalman Optima Cooler, Vengeance 2x4gb @ 1866mhz, XFX R9 280X DD, Fury 750w, WD Black 1TB, Intel 530 120GB

Away from home light Gamer: Aspire 15.6", A8-3500m undervolt and OC to 2Ghz, Vengeance 2x4gb, M500 240gb,

Offline Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2014, 09:48:08 AM »
It is free to play and if you give it a try add soullessone21 my lance mates and myself have zero issues training people :)

I had not played in over a year and it took me less than 3 matches to be kicking ass again.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal