Gearbest Banner

Author Topic: This one is old MW2 vid  (Read 1196 times)

Offline clshades

• View Profile
This one is old MW2 vid
« on: November 14, 2013, 07:49:46 PM »
Catchy tune. Good fragging about half way through and of course I was called a hacker. German noob stomp.

Offline clshades

• View Profile
Re: This one is old MW2 vid
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 07:50:37 PM »
it has 720 too but I apologize for the quality as I was pretty new to video editing.

Real Hardware Reviews

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 07:50:37 PM »

Offline trodas

• Media/News
  • Just one crazy computer geek :)
    • View Profile
    • trodas little blog
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 04:38:59 AM »
Not bad play. Looks like the Driftor was right, that in COD it took many times less bullets to kill an enemy, that in Battlefield.

So the BF fans hated him for suggesting that BF is, in fact, closer to reality that COD...

As for quality, I use VirtualDub and encode at 960x720 pixels (5:4 input size) with bitrate around 3000 and Xvid... Works pretty good, just check there: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xz79LN2rLxc vv ;)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 04:42:02 AM by trodas »
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire
"I believe that all the people who stand to profit by a war and who help provoke it should be shot on the first day it starts..." - Hemingway

Offline Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 07:59:13 AM »
Not bad play. Looks like the Driftor was right, that in COD it took many times less bullets to kill an enemy, that in Battlefield.

So the BF fans hated him for suggesting that BF is, in fact, closer to reality that COD...

As for quality, I use VirtualDub and encode at 960x720 pixels (5:4 input size) with bitrate around 3000 and Xvid... Works pretty good, just check there: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xz79LN2rLxc vv ;)

oh I miss the days of fun FPS, the days before instant bans and one shot kills and Koreans 12 year olds that can headshot me from across the map haha.

great videos guys
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

BTC Donation wallet"Help me help you" 1D7KcRyxunyjmN6mR8uMx6xQ1LoWmu24CQ

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal