Gearbest Banner

Author Topic: Review Team ASSEMBLE!!!  (Read 4584 times)

Offline Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
Review Team ASSEMBLE!!!
« on: November 21, 2013, 07:17:44 AM »
Are you into hardware? Love gaming? Wanna have the world hear your opinion or see your amazing review but your not part of any major review site?

Well post your reviews here and who knows you might some time soon see yourself on the front page :)

Thanks
Soul
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

BTC Donation wallet"Help me help you" 18A7dGBpZWM1JSN8Zm4XPzY4SnQUop3L9r
Eth:0xd29ce054805239c93b27cbed98fc341fd0418a85

Offline Genericllama

• View Profile
Re: Review Team ASSEMBLE!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 02:02:51 PM »
Soulless, i would love to write for you and your site.  besides being passionate about technology , i both need and want to enlarge my writing work portfolio.

When i get a chance, Ill start working on a review and/or opinion piece and post it here

Real Hardware Reviews

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 02:02:51 PM »

Offline Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 10:05:13 AM »
Soulless, i would love to write for you and your site.  besides being passionate about technology , i both need and want to enlarge my writing work portfolio.

When i get a chance, Ill start working on a review and/or opinion piece and post it here

Would love to see what you got post up a review in this section whenever you like who knows might even make the front page ;) :)
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

Offline Birk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 11:44:23 PM »
I'll do up some reviews with some of the new hardware I've got coming for these new builds.

Offline Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 07:42:21 AM »
I'll do up some reviews with some of the new hardware I've got coming for these new builds.

Can't wait to see your reviews and new build it looks pretty awesome specs wise and your writing style is very well thought out so I think your reviews will be awesome to see :)

Offline supaflyx3

• Commentator
  • Global Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 05:01:49 PM »
I'll be at the very least doing a build log of the parts I have coming in, maybe a 780ti review.

Offline trodas

• Media/News
  • Just one crazy computer geek :)
    • View Profile
    • trodas little blog
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2013, 04:30:47 AM »
Sounds pretty good. GTX 780ti? Whoa... nice parts you get comming by. I wonder how fast such card can be in todays games ;) I mean... WOT looking pretty cool in low/off settings, yet it run still slow on my "hardware", so it probably could look way nicer on something like GTX 780ti :)
Also it would be interesting to know, how much nVidia let us change the voltage now, when they have serious competition now  ;)
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire
"I believe that all the people who stand to profit by a war and who help provoke it should be shot on the first day it starts..." - Hemingway

Offline GaK_45

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2014, 08:16:18 PM »
Sounds pretty good. GTX 780ti? Whoa... nice parts you get comming by. I wonder how fast such card can be in todays games ;) I mean... WOT looking pretty cool in low/off settings, yet it run still slow on my "hardware", so it probably could look way nicer on something like GTX 780ti :)
Also it would be interesting to know, how much nVidia let us change the voltage now, when they have serious competition now  ;)

In my own testing a stock 780Ti is about 19% faster (overall) than a stock 780 and about 4.5% faster than a Titan. This is at 1440P and all eye candy maxed out on 9 different modern games (AMD and NV centric).  Of course it also costs 43% less than a Titan but 40% more than a stock vanilla 780. So its all a matter of picking your poison.  ;)
Illegitimi non carborundum!
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline trodas

• Media/News
    • View Profile
    • trodas little blog
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2014, 01:26:18 PM »
I quess that price-wise I have to pass ;D But this is then really enthusiastic thing, because 19% faster did not exactly justify the 40% higher price.

But sure it is the fastest nVidia that is there up to today. R9 290X with decent waterblock might be still faster, tough ;) But let's hope the card is not pushed too much (longetivity wise) and it will work stable even after some time is passed. How much these PWM and the main chip are heating up? Obviously heat was the issue with AMD offerings, where things get a "little" out of hand, when AMD was tried to cool these hot chips with somewhat mediocre cooling solution...
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire
"I believe that all the people who stand to profit by a war and who help provoke it should be shot on the first day it starts..." - Hemingway

Offline GaK_45

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2014, 03:07:57 PM »
Well with the Ti you are paying a premium for 'flagship' status.  Every gen the top of the line always come at a premium that cant be justified in bang for your buck terms.  By the same token....the Ti is about as close as you will get to AMD/NV agnostic as it has enough horsepower to simply brute force its way through poorly optimized games.  Hell its why I am going with a pair of them ;)
Illegitimi non carborundum!
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Foxy6988

• Reviewer
  • "Without Fear, There Cannot Be Courage"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2014, 12:13:10 PM »
Who doesn't love to read a great review!?!

I know I do!

Albeit, for Computer Hardware I come here to read and learn.
(When I grow up I want to be as awesome as all of you!! So keep posting so I can continue learning!! :P  )

My best best opinions and judgement leans more towards mobile and tablet.
Its functionalities, user interfaces, complexities, user friendliness.. As well their lack there of.

Offline Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2014, 08:27:02 PM »
We are still looking for great guest reviews, email [email protected] if you wanna get your name and amazing review off the forums and onto the homepage :D

Offline LPfan4ever

• Reviewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2014, 08:52:13 PM »
I keep telling you in person. Are you really gonna make me email you? Whattadick.

Offline Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2014, 08:57:42 PM »
I keep telling you in person. Are you really gonna make me email you? Whattadick.

Yup plus you never make it clear what you want to review :P

Offline trodas

• Media/News
    • View Profile
    • trodas little blog
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2014, 04:58:40 PM »
Hmmm, maybe he can pre-read my news, so we have someone to polish my lame english and fix my grammar? Certainly this could help, because sometimes when I re-read what I write after some time, then I myself wonder, what typos and "less-that-optimal" wording I can come up with  :P

Just suggesting  ;D  (let's not start "genitals-calling" just yet, pls  ;) )

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal