Gearbest Banner

Author Topic: Odd paint question  (Read 788 times)

Offline Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
Odd paint question
« on: September 06, 2015, 12:10:31 PM »
I need a paint that reacts to led.
I am doing a multi color build with tons of leds.

Want the paint in the rig to match the colors of the leds.

Anyone know of such a thing?
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

BTC Donation wallet"Help me help you" 1D7KcRyxunyjmN6mR8uMx6xQ1LoWmu24CQ

Offline Giarc

• View Profile
Re: Odd paint question
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 08:08:58 PM »
Hey SS, what did you end up doing for this build? Only easy way I can think of is having your multicolored LED's behind a glass / plastic / frosted window with a white backdrop or something similar just to give the appearance of the "paint" changing..

Real Hardware Reviews

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 08:08:58 PM »

Offline Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 08:14:10 PM »
Hey SS, what did you end up doing for this build? Only easy way I can think of is having your multicolored LED's behind a glass / plastic / frosted window with a white backdrop or something similar just to give the appearance of the "paint" changing..

I've actually just started working on this again and was thinking just going with high gloss black or white paint and making covers for everywhere I want to light up. I'll get on it more near the end of the month and keep you posted.

How have you been and how is the visual design work going ? really loved some of your photoshop work you posted a year back or so would love to see anything new you got
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

BTC Donation wallet"Help me help you" 1D7KcRyxunyjmN6mR8uMx6xQ1LoWmu24CQ

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal