Gearbest Banner

Author Topic: Installing Custom Marvel Cine/Flat image and video on a EOS T series Camera  (Read 752 times)

Offline Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
If your like me you know many people with way waaaay better cameras then your own. The issue with this is mixing video footage between your T series (T1 T1i T2 T2i T3 T3i T4 T4i T5 T5i T6 T6i) or if your anywhere that is not North America this includes (500D 550D 600D 650D 700D 750D) with your A Hole Buddies with Mark Series Camera's that have beautiful color correction built in.

Also when it's not built into the high end cameras there is many many guides but for us Poor Camera Men and Women our guides seem to be forgotten.

So after hunting around I found all that was needed to get us out of the dark ages and into a clearer flatter color corrected recording that give you way more room to edit plus the fact your contrast will no longer kill your videos.

Step One have a camera in the list above.
Step Two a coffee or a beer this wont take long
Step Three download both items here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1yCGea6znHiUVEwQTJPQXphSUU&usp=sharing
Step Four install Canon Software found in the link EUW file and Extract the Marvels zip somewhere you will remember
Step Five plug your camera into your computer and turn it on with the camera set to (P or M) mode
Step Six  run the Canon EOS Utility 2
Step Seven click Camera Settings/Remote Shooting in the EOS Utility 2

Step Eight click the Register User Defined Style Text

Step Nine click the folder upload button it's the picture of the folder with a Arrow beside it

Step Ten Select the Marvel Cine extracted file
Step Eleven click ok and close the software
Step Twelve on your camera hit the Q with a square around it then then select the picture Style and make sure its on user defined 1 or Marvels cine
Step Thirteen go have some fun take some pictures record some Video and enjoy your far better color Style

For some examples of different custom color profiles and how to install them on other cameras check out this great blog http://philipbloom.net/blog/pictureprofiles/ also there they show you where to get other color profiles for other video work.
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

BTC Donation wallet"Help me help you" 1D7KcRyxunyjmN6mR8uMx6xQ1LoWmu24CQ

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal