Gearbest Banner

Author Topic: General Rants Section  (Read 36931 times)

Online Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
General Rants Section
« on: October 07, 2013, 06:55:39 AM »
A Thread for those who are ticked off about something, Anything at all and just need to get it out
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

BTC Donation wallet"Help me help you" 1D7KcRyxunyjmN6mR8uMx6xQ1LoWmu24CQ

Online Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
Re: General Rants Section
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 07:00:16 AM »
Good way to start this thread off.... People who sell things I donate to them.

This is not really the item that ticks me off what ticks me off is if they don't ask if I want a small cut or if I could use the item back.

Lots of times I donate high end systems and if someones throwing that up for sale cuz they got something newer that just ticks me off.

Maybe some kid somewhere could really use that rig so send it back so I can find it another needy home or at least tell me your selling it.. ERG!
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

Real Hardware Reviews

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 07:00:16 AM »

Offline trodas

• Media/News
  • Just one crazy computer geek :)
    • View Profile
    • trodas little blog
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 07:03:52 AM »
Selling gifts is quite immoral, IMHO. Either you need the hardware or you do not. Selling donated hardware is very immoral, because it is just like tricking someone to believe you are in need and then giving him a finger...

Ad. rants: Testing thread is missing there. No idea how the sig would look then... :)

(a minor rant)

Major one is - not moving the 3DMark 2003 window could cost me all my very low scores benches at HWbot, where it took me about 20min (!) to just set the windows, start CPU-Z there times, start GPU-Z, etc.
My bad :(
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire
"I believe that all the people who stand to profit by a war and who help provoke it should be shot on the first day it starts..." - Hemingway

Online Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 10:15:16 AM »
Feeling defeated with the foster dog today :(

plus half my team called in sick now I feel sick oh joy :S

Offline trodas

• Media/News
    • View Profile
    • trodas little blog
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 01:21:51 PM »
Nah, never give up on the doggie! It is your dog now  ;)
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire
"I believe that all the people who stand to profit by a war and who help provoke it should be shot on the first day it starts..." - Hemingway

Online Arinoth

• Here I Am. Here I Remain
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 02:02:46 PM »

I think someone just hasn't gotten their daily recommended number of face licks from his dog yet today

Online Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2013, 02:20:22 PM »

I think someone just hasn't gotten their daily recommended number of face licks from his dog yet today

haha no no he is a foster as in we help him find another home, we were thinking of keeping him but he sees our son as another dog to play with and is way to rough with him for no reason. He also is hard to train as he has major physical abuse so a "No" from my wife no matter how loud or directed means nothing to him.

He's a great guy just he will need a boy free house he absolutely loves girls though. snuggles right up to my wife and daughter.

Just was hoping for another forever dog but he will not be the one :( that's okay though he will find a great forever home.

Offline trodas

• Media/News
    • View Profile
    • trodas little blog
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2013, 05:53:18 PM »
Great it, that you win his life. Now you got there dogs already, so someone else home will be blessed with a new dog.

And your wife is right about it. What all living forms encounter, that have a impact on them. He cannot be blamed for it, but that is just his limitation for future. Let's hope you are lucky of finding him another home ;)

I would call this a win-win scenario. You cannot expect that you save personally every badly treated doggie around. You would have to be a millionare and on top of that, you will have to give up on your family and work, because dogs will eat up all your time, IMHO. You did quite well, actually. Congratulations!

BTW, the sad part of dogs (and pets in general) is, that their lifespan is pretty much shorter that ours, so no dog is "forever" - just enjoy it while it is and not mourn, when it pass away, because that is the nature. Not even the dog would want you mourn for it. It is hard, but you have to do it, when the time come.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 06:04:54 PM by trodas »

Offline Tzetsin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2013, 11:24:39 AM »
My rant is booze.

Why 'o why booze do you make me feel this way?  Whe had such a good time last night.  I thought we were forever.  I thought that i knew you.  I though we were perfect together.  Then i wake up in the morning and everythig is bad you foul gorgon!  All the good things are gone :( the only thing that lingers is the rotten feeling  deep inside (my head).  Was it all a lie????

Online Arinoth

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2013, 01:36:14 PM »
My rant is booze.

Why 'o why booze do you make me feel this way?  Whe had such a good time last night.  I thought we were forever.  I thought that i knew you.  I though we were perfect together.  Then i wake up in the morning and everythig is bad you foul gorgon!  All the good things are gone :( the only thing that lingers is the rotten feeling  deep inside (my head).  Was it all a lie????

And just think, booze will make the same promise to you tonight and the next night too!

Offline chrisk

• Bouncer
  • Here I am! Rock You Like a Hurricane!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2013, 03:28:29 PM »
My rant is booze.

Don't you ever call booze a "foul gorgon" in my Beer subforum or I will have to hand out an infraction ;p

Now, go apologize to any booze you have left in your fridge for the foul language you used. Then, apologize to your fridge for having booze left over.

Offline trodas

• Media/News
    • View Profile
    • trodas little blog
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2013, 03:35:43 AM »
ROFL...

My rant is - hell I cannot overclock my Opty mainboard! Not even a slightest bit, it immediatelly go unstable :( WTF!
http://forums.soullessone21.ca/help-wanted/suggested-settings-for-mushkin-enhanced-pc3200/

Offline Tzetsin

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2013, 12:38:03 AM »
My rant is booze.

Don't you ever call booze a "foul gorgon" in my Beer subforum or I will have to hand out an infraction ;p

Now, go apologize to any booze you have left in your fridge for the foul language you used. Then, apologize to your fridge for having booze left over.

Lol  whats this "left over" thing you speak of?  You can rest easy anyway, like ari said,  we've already kissed and made up ;D

Online Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2013, 06:23:21 PM »
35 minutes waiting for a computer to restart now cant force it to as its updating and could f up... some days

All i wanna do is go home
Damn u updates

Online Arinoth

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2013, 07:47:34 PM »
35 minutes waiting for a computer to restart now cant force it to as its updating and could f up... some days

All i wanna do is go home
Damn u updates

Just wait for the Windows 8.1 update...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal