Gearbest Banner

Author Topic: In-laws Rant haha  (Read 2811 times)

Online Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
In-laws Rant haha
« on: October 05, 2013, 09:44:51 PM »
Why the hell would you message me on facebook if you need IT help if you don't even talk to your damn step daughter anymore(my wife being the step daughter)

I'm in the middle of recording a league match when I hear the horrible FB message tone. check and its a "Can you help me figure out how to click use gmail as my default browser for the tenth millionth time"...

In-laws haha
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

BTC Donation wallet"Help me help you" 18A7dGBpZWM1JSN8Zm4XPzY4SnQUop3L9r
Eth:0xd29ce054805239c93b27cbed98fc341fd0418a85

Offline sswilson

• View Profile
Re: In-laws Rant haha
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 02:06:30 PM »
I have to say that after hearing all of the in-law horror stories from tons of folks, I'm pleased that my in-laws ended up fairly normal.  :)

Real Hardware Reviews

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 02:06:30 PM »

Online Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 02:10:19 PM »
I have to say that after hearing all of the in-law horror stories from tons of folks, I'm pleased that my in-laws ended up fairly normal.  :)

Normal is the worst of all, no entertainment or rants about them :P haha

good to hear Steve
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

Offline Tzetsin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 02:42:05 PM »
I ended up pretty lucky too; My inlaws are 5000 miles away and don't speak english very well ;D

Online Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2013, 02:51:14 PM »
I ended up pretty lucky too; My inlaws are 5000 miles away and don't speak english very well ;D

That there is an investment in a long term relationship good going:)

Offline trodas

• Media/News
  • Just one crazy computer geek :)
    • View Profile
    • trodas little blog
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 06:58:13 AM »
It is still better to have someone 5 000 miles away that missing ;)

I would love to explain my father something he did not understand as his computer (Win98 machine, BTW) for 10 000 time, that never knowing where he is...
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire
"I believe that all the people who stand to profit by a war and who help provoke it should be shot on the first day it starts..." - Hemingway

Online Arinoth

• Here I Am. Here I Remain
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2013, 08:27:47 AM »
My future in-laws are a circus. They have three cats, one that is a male that still pisses on things and sits in the middle of the road if someone lets it out off it's leash. They also have 2 dogs (a small one that barks at EVERYTHING) and a giant schnauzer that has digestive problems (is on a special diet) and is afraid of bugs. He at least only barks at strangers walking past his house (guard dog mode).

That's not all folks, my future sister-in-law is living with them again and has a dog of her own (mixed german shepard and a yellow lab, the damn thing is cute as it looks like a deer) that is a fairly well behaved dog but gets into things as her owner isn't very well strict or consistant. She also has a boyfriend who sometimes brings his dog over (which is the best behaved out of all of the dogs in the house though).

Still not done! There is also a one foot-ed bird (it only has one foot) and a fish tank. All this in a back-split 2.5 bedroom house.

Offline chrisk

• Bouncer
  • Here I am! Rock You Like a Hurricane!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2013, 03:36:36 PM »
I dunno Arinoth...sounds like the pets are the problem, not the in-laws ;p

Now, I can't complain about my in-laws really. Some funny stories here and there (mother-in-law does really odd things, like this summer she managed to leave Toronto Island Airport on a ferry, and called us saying she had not gotten on a ferry and was lost, etc etc). But really friendly people and generally no problems.

Online Arinoth

• Here I Am. Here I Remain
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2013, 08:19:36 PM »
Her mother got us lost going to a cottage she's been to before, we were suppose to go north a bit after kingston and we ended up in Ottawa.

Another time her mother and her were dropping her roommate off in northern Kitchener and they ended up in Elmira rather than on their way back.

It's because her mother won't listen to anyone for directions but has a horrible sense of them to navigate while driving.

Offline trodas

• Media/News
  • Just one crazy computer geek :)
    • View Profile
    • trodas little blog
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 09:06:39 AM »
Sounds like pretty funny driving!  ;D Gotta appreciate the fun, tough.

All this is funny - when in-laws are slowly but surely becoming paranoids, then we have a issue...
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire
"I believe that all the people who stand to profit by a war and who help provoke it should be shot on the first day it starts..." - Hemingway

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal