Gearbest Banner

Author Topic: Ranting a bit  (Read 430 times)

Offline oktober

• View Profile
Ranting a bit
« on: November 23, 2015, 07:08:29 PM »
Sorry I've been gone for so long maybe a few months but feels longer I've just got a string of bad luck and bit of sadness. I recently lost my job and have just been trying to get by I had to sell my rig and am looking for a build eventually but the real reason for this post is I just feel bad for leaving out of no where and so quickly. Such is life though things will come around again soon

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Offline Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Ranting a bit
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 07:46:19 PM »
Sorry I've been gone for so long maybe a few months but feels longer I've just got a string of bad luck and bit of sadness. I recently lost my job and have just been trying to get by I had to sell my rig and am looking for a build eventually but the real reason for this post is I just feel bad for leaving out of no where and so quickly. Such is life though things will come around again soon

Sorry to hear about the job and the bad luck, been through that a few times myself. Happy to see your back and really hope things get better for you
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

BTC Donation wallet"Help me help you" 1D7KcRyxunyjmN6mR8uMx6xQ1LoWmu24CQ

Real Hardware Reviews

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 07:46:19 PM »

Offline oktober

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 08:13:00 PM »
It will I'm sure things have a way of working out thank you though

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal