Gearbest Banner

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Epic Deals / Brutal Legend free humble bundle
« Last post by Soullessone21 on Today at 04:22:57 PM »
Rants and Raves / Re: General Raves Section
« Last post by Soullessone21 on Today at 04:16:01 PM »
Under 2 weeks to go till I move and a few weeks in with my s8+ and damn the dual application function has come a long way, good work Samsung
Rants and Raves / Re: General Rants Section
« Last post by Soullessone21 on Today at 04:14:26 PM »
Putting Windows 7 on ryzen so damn retarded!!!
Everything Off Topic / Re: One for Star Wars fans
« Last post by Soullessone21 on Today at 04:13:38 PM »
Nice find Arinoth
« Last post by Johan45 on Today at 12:25:27 PM »
That got me grinnin  ;D
« Last post by Arinoth on Today at 09:16:02 AM »
This has to be one of my favourite music parodies involving Star Wars:

« Last post by Soullessone21 on Today at 07:28:11 AM »
Nice find haha, very well done
Everything Off Topic / One for Star Wars fans
« Last post by Johan45 on November 17, 2017, 09:20:52 AM »
I ran across this parody the other day and thought it was hilarious. Based off the song by Gotye Somebody that I used to Know. Very well done if you've seen the original video you'll know what I mean.
RMA Assistance / Re: RHR RMA Assistance Rules
« Last post by Soullessone21 on November 09, 2017, 03:44:27 PM »
Unfortunately, cryptocurrency mining is not supported by VisionTek warranty services. VisionTek does not support or advertise the usage of our products for cryptocurrency mining. Cryptocurrency mining is considered a misuse of the product due to the overtaxing of the graphics cards life cycle. Please refer to our warranty information here for more information: https://www.visiontek.com/support/warranty-information.html

This ^ is what I got from Visiontek trying to rma an R9 280 3GB for dead hdmi and locking up / freezing screen on nicehash or Furmark and the odd game.

It's more of an info post than a help me, I've already conceded that I lost.

Thanks for sharing send me the info anyways next month I can give it a shot :) in the middle of moving so right now little time I have
RMA Assistance / Re: RHR RMA Assistance Rules
« Last post by upcoast on November 09, 2017, 03:41:16 PM »

Unfortunately, cryptocurrency mining is not supported by VisionTek warranty services. VisionTek does not support or advertise the usage of our products for cryptocurrency mining. Cryptocurrency mining is considered a misuse of the product due to the overtaxing of the graphics cards life cycle. Please refer to our warranty information here for more information: https://www.visiontek.com/support/warranty-information.html

This ^ is what I got from Visiontek trying to rma an R9 280 3GB for dead hdmi and locking up / freezing screen on nicehash or Furmark and the odd game.

It's more of an info post than a help me, I've already conceded that I lost.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal