Gearbest Banner

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Everything Overclocking! / Re: Country Cup 2017 - Going on now
« Last post by Dead Things on November 03, 2017, 11:01:21 AM »
Yeah - XP on Skylake or newer ain't no picnic!
Photography / Re: Best Hardware Shots
« Last post by Soullessone21 on November 03, 2017, 08:56:22 AM »

Finally, don't have to see that damn mac mini anymore.....

"WAIT DON'T LOOK BACK THERE!!!"
Real Hardware Reviews / Re: HyperX Alloy FPS Pro
« Last post by Soullessone21 on November 03, 2017, 08:49:01 AM »
OOPS ::)
I should have paid more attention to the author.

All good
« Last post by Johan45 on November 03, 2017, 08:27:53 AM »
OOPS ::)
I should have paid more attention to the author.
« Last post by Soullessone21 on November 03, 2017, 08:19:18 AM »
Nice write up souless21. Never been a fan of mechanical. Have considered trying one again but the noise and feel just throw me off and I spend a lot of time typing.

I did not write this just edited it and posted it :P GaK_45 is the writer and reviewer on this one :) but thanks.

If you go mechanical make sure it has Cherry Red switches they are the only switch style (Red) worth their hype
« Last post by Johan45 on November 03, 2017, 08:12:26 AM »
Nice write up souless21. Never been a fan of mechanical. Have considered trying one again but the noise and feel just throw me off and I spend a lot of time typing.
Real Hardware Reviews / HyperX Alloy FPS Pro
« Last post by Soullessone21 on November 03, 2017, 07:45:56 AM »
Today on the Bench we have the Alloy FPS Pro, make sure to check it out here:

HyperX ALLOY FPS Pro

"For those looking for a good TKL form-factor keyboard that will not break the bank but will not fail to impress the HyperX Alloy FPS Pro is sure to impress. Just make sure that you really donít need the number pad otherwise the Alloy FPS may be a more optimal choice Ė slightly higher price or not."

Guest and Other Site Reviews / MSI GTX 1070 Ti Titanium review
« Last post by Johan45 on November 03, 2017, 07:24:01 AM »

MSIís version built around its ďGamingĒ PCB brings more to the table than your average GPU. A nice beefy 10 phase power delivery system built with Military Class components for durability and cooled by MSIís TwinFrozr VI cooling system. Pair that with MSIís AfterBurner software and you have a nice overclocking experience that wonít leave you disappointed. With the lower base clocks, it makes the overclocking potential much more impressive.

Here's a link to the new Nvidia 1070 Ti review
Everything Overclocking! / Re: Country Cup 2017 - Going on now
« Last post by Johan45 on November 03, 2017, 07:22:16 AM »
Sure soluless any questions just fire away. What system are you going to try XP on? The newer z1-2-370 need special attention to get it to install thanks to MS and Intel
Everything Off Topic / Re: New RHR Members
« Last post by Soullessone21 on November 03, 2017, 07:09:11 AM »
I mistakenly posted here http://forums.realhardwarereviews.com/everything-off-topic/just-saying-hi/ yesterday as I didn't notice the new member thread.
Found this site because of the Country Cup Comp and ran into Soullessone21 on our Skype group.
Been in the game quite a while and love to overclock/bench on LN2. I'm a mod and reviewer on another Forum but I'll try and make time to pop in here now and again. Always happy to help with hardware issue, SW not so much.

Again welcome, we are always happy to see people jumping from site to site, like I am sure most of us do as well.

Will be bouncing lots of questions off you for the CC so thanks again in advance
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal