Gearbest Banner

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Everything Off Topic / Re: Latest Buy thread
« Last post by Oelmuvun on June 01, 2017, 08:28:39 PM »
What is the first mod you are going to do to that car?
Bitcoin/Litecoin/Folding / Re:
« Last post by MARSTG on June 01, 2017, 08:01:46 PM »
3000$ for one BTC? That is crazy!
MARSTG, Ya I wish I knew about all this before.

I looked up some projections and some sources are saying bitcoin may hit $3000-$4000 in 12-14 months I won't bank on it but whatever comes my way I'll be happy.

« Last post by LPfan4ever on June 01, 2017, 07:38:33 PM »
Grabber blue is pretty nice I must say; if I had the cash for an RS I'd probably do that.

Here she is, 2013 Focus ST in Race Red. Not in perfect shape, but I'm okay dealing with paint scrapes in places that I would probably scrape myself. Somehow I haven't been pulled over yet  :o I feel a bit dirty not sticking to the imports....

« Last post by MARSTG on June 01, 2017, 06:11:22 PM »
(And the RS doesn't come in red)

It comes in electric orange, makes me puke! Hydrogen blue (from the F150 Raptor) or Cobalt blue (from the Corolla XRS) or Grabber blue (from the Mustang GT500) are my fav colors.

Ok so I ordered some stuff : sunglasses from ebay, as I am a bit photophobic after some eye infections and a NZXT G10 gpu bracket and Kraken X31 from RFD, to cool my furnace a bit, the 290X. And 25 Gillette Platinum double sided blades for shaving, yeah I am a bit old school at that chapter, actually the issue is I don't shave every week and modern razors like those triple or quad small blades can't harvest the wild weeds that are growing in the field in more than a week.
The miner client says I am doing 335 H/s and 399 Sol/s which translates into 2mBTC/day which equals 4.8 USD/day. Pretty nice!
No I haven't seen it, but DT isn't a poor man by any means so I have no doubt he has the bullion, he's the reason I started mining back in 2012.
Games / Re: DOOM (2016)
« Last post by MARSTG on June 01, 2017, 04:28:46 PM »
Are you guys playing on the Vulkan API? I have the image but how much is it installed wise? Because I mean the image alone is 62 GB, because I am worried about my SSD space running out. I wonder how my 290X would rip through this game. Would I be able to play on the highest settings at 1080p?
RHR Youtube Channel / Re: Best Value Android Yet! - Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Review
« Last post by MARSTG on June 01, 2017, 04:24:53 PM »
I don't think this phone can resist a day with the use I make of it. I mean it happens that I charge my X-Play once a day after being already charged in the morning and thanks God for the QuickCharge function as otherwise I would be dead in the water. On all my previous phones, S3/S4/S5, except the N4, I had to use extended batteries to keep it up through the day.
Bitcoin/Litecoin/Folding / Re:
« Last post by upcoast on June 01, 2017, 03:46:32 PM »
@supaflyx3 Have you actually seen DT in a picture holding his silver bars in his arms? Because otherwise is just hearsay.

@Soul This is a screenshot with my miner, I am just doing Zcash and it doesn't say anything about not being profitable, but if the option exists in the client I should have it as I am using the most recent version. But if going that good as this screenshot says I might quit folding altogether. I have a WC kit on the way for the 290X as it generates insane heat, this thing stays at 94 deg C and I am already thinking of getting a second GPU, but I would need at least a 850W PSU to keep it on the safe side with two 290X. What are the mining stats with the Polaris cards, the RX 480 and the rx 580?

https://www.nicehash.com/?p=calc

I believe your 290x would still push more sols vs the 580 310sols.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal