Gearbest Banner

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Everything Hardware / Looking for high Static pressure low noise rad fans
« Last post by Arinoth on August 23, 2017, 08:42:01 PM »
Like any good enthusiast I let my GTX 1080 Ti SC2 HYBRID work as it was originally intended. Now I have the optimization itch as the fan that it comes with on the rad does not seem to push that much air out of the case, keeping the rad temps around 52 C in this current weather.

My question, what are some good high static fans (typically used on rads) that are quiet to quiet-ish and won't break the bank either.
Everything Hardware / Re: RX 460 issues
« Last post by yzfraven on August 22, 2017, 07:26:13 PM »
The card new, used it before was in my son pc before I upgrade his to a rx 480
Then put the 460 back in its org satic bag and box

Yup tried it  in my pc where I use the fury. Does not pick it up at all
Why I find it odd.
\

Well RMA time.. for the RX 460
« Last post by Soullessone21 on August 22, 2017, 06:52:41 PM »
Oh I have used that driver cleaner all the time, and like I said, it sees my R9 Fury but not the 460..

Hmm that's really strange. Is the 460 newer or was it working for some time. Sorry if you posted that already crazy over here right now haha.

Have you tested the card in another rig. Again you may of stated this just want to confirm.
« Last post by yzfraven on August 22, 2017, 05:49:51 PM »
Oh I have used that driver cleaner all the time, and like I said, it sees my R9 Fury but not the 460..
Bitcoin/Litecoin/Folding / Re: 500K stolen bitcions
« Last post by Soullessone21 on August 22, 2017, 05:38:29 PM »
Yup. Phishing is a real threat in the crypto world. I've been personally targeted for months. Getting daily Facebook friend requests from random "women" in my city, hundreds of fake emails, and occasional texts. Someone really wants in to my accounts lol.

Those "women" sorry they were me you found out my cat fishing scam. I did not want your btc just to be part of your life ;) haha jk

Damn that sucks
« Last post by Soullessone21 on August 22, 2017, 05:36:52 PM »
Please run http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html have it remove everything driver related. Then hmm try a older or beta driver first failing that I would then try another port on the board if possible.
« Last post by yzfraven on August 22, 2017, 04:22:39 PM »
Oh and if I install my R9 Fury the drivers see that card, but not the RX 460.
Everything Hardware / RX 460 issues
« Last post by yzfraven on August 22, 2017, 04:20:58 PM »
Hey everyone, not sure if this thread should be in this one or help wanted.

So here is a issue I am having, installed my RX 460 into test bench. Fresh install of windows 7 64bit.
Go to install AMD drivers and when drivers are installed it does not see the card.

"No AMD graphics driver is installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driver appropriate for your hardware."

Thats the message I get every time. I do fresh clean driver uninstall and then reinstall drivers either from Powercolor or from AMD auto detect.
Same thing happens. So my question is anyone else come across this with there Radeon cards??
Bitcoin/Litecoin/Folding / Re: 500K stolen bitcions
« Last post by supaflyx3 on August 22, 2017, 03:30:41 PM »
Yup. Phishing is a real threat in the crypto world. I've been personally targeted for months. Getting daily Facebook friend requests from random "women" in my city, hundreds of fake emails, and occasional texts. Someone really wants in to my accounts lol.
Bitcoin/Litecoin/Folding / 500K stolen bitcions
« Last post by yzfraven on August 22, 2017, 01:35:40 PM »
I am not sure how true this is. But if it is, hope all of you are secure with your Bitcions.

https://hothardware.com/news/hackers-steal-500k-in-ethereum-from-enigma-catalyst-platform-using-phishing-scam
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal