Gearbest Banner

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Those GPU's showed up last week their from a few customers of mine

First mining rig I made that is fully up and going
Worked well even though sadly we got 4 bad risers in that order :(

The rig running

Will have 2 or 3 really different ones coming up does anyone want build logs or videos?

Also building my own custom miner shortly for a super low cost and low wattage miner

PS when building these rigs I have seen some very odd BTC Voodoo

When you start to build lots of these rigs some of the strangest things will happen such as risers that short out some psu's where they work great on others or systems that will only output on a different gpu every time you reboot :P
News / ASUS Republic of Gamers Zephyrus – Slimmest Gaming Laptop
« Last post by Soullessone21 on June 28, 2017, 07:04:24 AM »
Asus Releases their thinnest gaming laptop yet, the ROG Zephyrus

http://www.realhardwarereviews.com/zephyrus/

Ultra-Smooth Gaming Visuals and Versatile Connectivity

The ROG Zephyrus is equipped with 120Hz display and G-SYNC technology to enable ultra-fast and smooth gaming. NVIDIA G-SYNC display technology synchronizes the display’s refresh rate with the output of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX GPU, reducing lag, minimizing perceived stutter, and eliminating visual tearing — to provide the smoothest, fastest and most breathtaking gaming experience. Wide viewing angles and a 100 percent sRGB color gamut also allow the panel to produce outstanding, lifelike colors from any angle. The laptop is also equipped with a USB Type-C™ (USB-C™) port with Thunderbolt™ 3, allowing G-SYNC and 4K UHD display output, fast data transfers and power delivery.

The World’s First 12 GPU Mining Motherboard Now Available

The BIOSTAR TB250-BTC PRO is the only motherboard equipped with 12 native PCI-E slots and supports both AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards for mining. Standard motherboards have an average of 6 PCI-E slots but the BIOSTAR TB250-BTC PRO doubles that allowing up to 12 cards to be used in tandem for twice the speed and twice the board utilization allowing 200% increase in achieving your ROI. The BIOSTAR TB250-BTC PRO is the only one of its kind allowing 12-GPU mining per motherboard making it the most ideal choice for mining enthusiasts to start making money on.

http://www.realhardwarereviews.com/tb250-btc-pro/

Yeah they have dropped. Still a bit better then when I started, but a definite drop.
If you are mining on RX cards that has to do with Eth becoming less profitable on them, due to the DAG size change or coming DAG size changes.

BTC itself has also dropped a bit, so that can also affect your BTC/Day.
Bitcoin/Litecoin/Folding / Re:
« Last post by MARSTG on June 24, 2017, 02:48:10 PM »
Yep, me too. Down from projected 190 CAD yo 160 per month.
Has anyone else noticed a drop in nicehashs' Global Rate from last week?

Last week I was getting 3-3.5 mBTC/Day this week it's sucking wind 2-2.7 mBTC mostly 2.2ish mBTC $5.70 a day vs last week $7.50-$8 a day
Games / Re: KILLING FLOOR free on humble bundle
« Last post by Bond007 on June 23, 2017, 05:25:42 PM »
Adding to my library now. Thanks!
Games / Re: KILLING FLOOR free on humble bundle
« Last post by Soullessone21 on June 23, 2017, 02:42:27 PM »
Games / KILLING FLOOR free on humble bundle
« Last post by Giarc on June 23, 2017, 02:32:41 PM »
FYI Killing floor is free for the next 20 hours or so.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/killing-floor

G
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal