Gearbest Banner

Author Topic: Change!  (Read 5481 times)

Online Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Change!
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2014, 06:42:40 PM »
I would request removal of verication when sending a PM.  Is that really nessacary?  Tried to send soullessone a pm and couldn't read the darn things.

No I am not a bot.  LOL

I'll look into this tonight :)
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

BTC Donation wallet"Help me help you" 1D7KcRyxunyjmN6mR8uMx6xQ1LoWmu24CQ

Offline Mena

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2014, 08:04:53 PM »
Thanks.
I am watching you.  :D

For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.

When a ladder was stolen from a store the manager said that further steps would be taken

Real Hardware Reviews

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2014, 08:04:53 PM »

Offline TheDarkLord

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2014, 07:52:46 PM »
No Idea if it's only me but I'd like to request having the "Quick Reply" always open as it seems I have to click the arrow everytime I open a new thread (it's not a quick reply anymore lol)

Pic for Reference: http://prntscr.com/5aw6sl

Also, another request would be changing the PM, make it a thread like style (where I can see my last message and your reply as currently I can only see the received message and not my messages) and perhaps move the "My Messages" to the right before the Search function

Last Request, increase the size of the forum's font by a bit (Don't know if it's only me and my 1440p monitor or the forum)

Online Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2014, 07:58:00 PM »
No Idea if it's only me but I'd like to request having the "Quick Reply" always open as it seems I have to click the arrow everytime I open a new thread (it's not a quick reply anymore lol)

Pic for Reference: http://prntscr.com/5aw6sl

Also, another request would be changing the PM, make it a thread like style (where I can see my last message and your reply as currently I can only see the received message and not my messages) and perhaps move the "My Messages" to the right before the Search function

Last Request, increase the size of the forum's font by a bit (Don't know if it's only me and my 1440p monitor or the forum)

Keep great suggestions like these coming.

I will get our sometimes awesome site designer to get on this, we can correct the font and I will look into the message security :)
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

Online Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2014, 08:16:05 PM »
I believe your verification maybe resolved :)

Online Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2014, 04:23:37 PM »
What do we think of the better on the eyes less white theme ?

Offline TheDarkLord

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2014, 10:07:39 PM »
What do we think of the better on the eyes less white theme ?

mmm almost every forum out there has a white background, Hardforum has a black background and I feel it's easier on the eyes.

Offline Arinoth

• Here I Am. Here I Remain
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2014, 07:06:35 AM »
That's what I use when it comes to my tablet for reading. White text on a black background is a lot easier on the eyes.

Offline tray

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2014, 07:22:27 PM »
I personally like the white background, its really nice on my eyes on computer screens. I cant even read forums with black backgrounds and white text over 2 minutes.  I don't mind the black backgrounds with white text in my phone though.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal