Gearbest Banner

Author Topic: RYZEN HYPE!!! JK AMD 1055T #TBT Review  (Read 346 times)

Online Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
RYZEN HYPE!!! JK AMD 1055T #TBT Review
« on: February 24, 2017, 08:38:58 AM »

I wanted to make this video for months, worked my ass off as I had to make this video 3 times (main recording drive with all the videos for the 1055t died on me so I had to start over and over)

This little 1055T is a tank even in triple A gaming who would of thought a cpu from 2010 could still hold up today in gaming.

Make sure to check it out, like, share, sub and for the love of gawd COMMENT!!!
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

BTC Donation wallet"Help me help you" 1D7KcRyxunyjmN6mR8uMx6xQ1LoWmu24CQ

Offline Oelmuvun

• View Profile
Re: RYZEN HYPE!!! JK AMD 1055T #TBT Review
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 01:16:53 PM »
That cooler is the Xigmatek HDT-S1283 which I used on a Phenom X4 9950 Black & Gigabyte MA790GP-DS4H for a few years. (some of the stuff I dumped on you) That was a really awesome budget cooler, and with IC Diamond I did not have to constantly remount it! I think it was atop a Phenom II X4 955 with possibly Antec Formula 7 or AC MX2 when you met it.
The fans... I forget exactly. I got them through NCIX and there was some sort of hype about NCIX getting red ones because red was apparently not the normal colour. Someone else might remember more.
Also: mechanics wire, not paperclips. ;)

Either way, glad to see the cooler still in service. :D

*Edit
Google says the fans are Yate Loon. That sounds familiar.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 01:45:10 PM by Oelmuvun »

Real Hardware Reviews

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 01:16:53 PM »

Online Soullessone21

• [ЯHR]Co-Owner
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 01:49:45 PM »
That cooler is the Xigmatek HDT-S1283 which I used on a Phenom X4 9950 Black & Gigabyte MA790GP-DS4H for a few years. (some of the stuff I dumped on you) That was a really awesome budget cooler, and with IC Diamond I did not have to constantly remount it! I think it was atop a Phenom II X4 955 with possibly Antec Formula 7 or AC MX2 when you met it.
The fans... I forget exactly. I got them through NCIX and there was some sort of hype about NCIX getting red ones because red was apparently not the normal colour. Someone else might remember more.
Also: mechanics wire, not paperclips. ;)

Either way, glad to see the cooler still in service. :D

*Edit
Google says the fans are Yate Loon. That sounds familiar.

Haha thanks guess I should of asked you first :)

The cooler is a tank runs way better than I was ever expecting and hope it will help with this weekends OC video on another cpu

-Soul
Real Hardware Reviews is always accepting guest reviewers, email me if your interested.

BTC Donation wallet"Help me help you" 1D7KcRyxunyjmN6mR8uMx6xQ1LoWmu24CQ

Offline Oelmuvun

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 02:00:18 PM »
That cooler is one of the reasons why I did not press my 480 radiator into service until I got an i7 4770k. :P
I could never really justify watercooling my 9950 @ 3GHz even though everyone was laughing at my 125w TDP. It just did so well temp-wise.  :D

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal