TRIBIT FLYBUDS Review

DURABILITY MEETS USABILITY
Read now

SILICON POWER BLAST PLUG BP82 Review

In either case we consider the Blast Plug BP82s to be a great addition to Silicon Powers current wireless earbud lineup.
Read now

Rugged BOSS SSD Review

The LaCie Rugged BOSS SSD in unabashedly focused on a very specific buyer: the professional.
Read now

Nixeus NX-EDG34S Review

Great gaming abilities? Check. Good ‘out of the box’ color accuracy? Check.
Read now

TURTLE BEACH – ELITE ATLAS AERO Review

If you are looking for a wireless headset that is feature rich, low priced and actually sounds like headsets worth 2x as much, check out the Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Aero Wireless.
Read now
News Ticker
  • Welcome to the New RHR Forums
  • RHR Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bond007

ViewSonic VA2719-2K: cheap 1440p, worth it?

I have been waiting forever for what I was considering a good bang for buck monitor (in my mind 1440p, 24ish inch, non-TN, >60hz and keeping cost down.

My wait has been futile. However, I have just stumbled on the VA2719-2K, and it hits most boxes1440p, IPS, 27 (which I am ok with), and 60hz (though the minimal info I can find online has people OCing it to 75-80hz).

There are pretty much no reviews and minimal info available for it, but I can get it new for $300 out the door from a local store...seems crazy cheap. I am in Australia, but the $ is pretty much on par.

Thoughts?

https://www.mwave.com.au/product/vie...onitor-ac07244

https://www.viewsonic.com/us/va2719-2k-smhd.html

@Soullessone21:

That actually does not look bad at all. I remember spending like $600 on a similar spec screen a few years back

Yeah I dont get it. Every other monitor similar is quite a bit more $.

Tempted.

@Bond007:

Yeah I dont get it. Every other monitor similar is quite a bit more $.

Tempted.

I have been oddly seeing some great lcds show up for cheap but most are openbox or refurbished. This still sounds like a good Deal. If you do get it keep us posted on how it is.

Hi... .I got a system with i5 4690k OC'd to 4.2 with a GTX 970, but I have a 1070 on the way.Basically decided on going for 1440p over 144hz as I mainly play WoW and use my computer for media. I've quickly come across two but they have a large price difference, the first is the ViewSonic VA2719-2K 27"What makes this monitor so cheap? Would it be fine?

seo toronto

Edited by GillRios

7 hours ago, GillRios said:

Hi... .I got a system with i5 4690k OC'd to 4.2 with a GTX 970, but I have a 1070 on the way.Basically decided on going for 1440p over 144hz as I mainly play WoW and use my computer for media. I've quickly come across two but they have a large price difference, the first is the ViewSonic VA2719-2K 27"What makes this monitor so cheap? Would it be fine?

Not sure to be honest. I didn’t end up getting it at the time, but the reviews were fine. IMO if you are after a budget ips 27” monitor and are fine with 60hz, then there isn’t a reason to go for it if the price is right.

I honestly regretted not getting it when I found the deal I posted in this thread, but I did end up getting a different monitor with the same specs.