TRIBIT FLYBUDS Review

DURABILITY MEETS USABILITY
Read now

SILICON POWER BLAST PLUG BP82 Review

In either case we consider the Blast Plug BP82s to be a great addition to Silicon Powers current wireless earbud lineup.
Read now

Rugged BOSS SSD Review

The LaCie Rugged BOSS SSD in unabashedly focused on a very specific buyer: the professional.
Read now

Nixeus NX-EDG34S Review

Great gaming abilities? Check. Good ‘out of the box’ color accuracy? Check.
Read now

TURTLE BEACH – ELITE ATLAS AERO Review

If you are looking for a wireless headset that is feature rich, low priced and actually sounds like headsets worth 2x as much, check out the Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Aero Wireless.
Read now
News Ticker
  • Welcome to the New RHR Forums
  • RHR Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Arinoth

Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC

https://youtu.be/88VBun17AMI

So far it looks like you won't need Gold to play online for the PC version as well as 'supposedly' if you own the digital version of the Xbone MCC you'll have those games for the PC Version too.

@Arinoth good news, already own this and if you don't own Halo- The Master Chief Collection already you need to seriously step back and take a look at your life as COME ON!!! haha

looks like they are releasing it in phases

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KJc6XkfCE8

Reach first, so bring on the waterworks for the most depressing Halo game first.

I do own the MCC, a college friend and I are at Halo 4 on our Legendary Co-op playthrough (we mainly play in the summer time). Which means we have H1A, H2A, Halo 3, and Halo ODST completed on Legendary.

Yep, they want to release it for PC in Chronological order rather then release order for all the fans who never played on the console and can experience the story from 'start to finish.'

Honestly means my Xbone is going to be used less and less now as the main reasons I had it was for Halo franchise and Gears and now both of those have jumped to PC as well...