TRIBIT FLYBUDS Review

DURABILITY MEETS USABILITY
Read now

SILICON POWER BLAST PLUG BP82 Review

In either case we consider the Blast Plug BP82s to be a great addition to Silicon Powers current wireless earbud lineup.
Read now

Rugged BOSS SSD Review

The LaCie Rugged BOSS SSD in unabashedly focused on a very specific buyer: the professional.
Read now

Nixeus NX-EDG34S Review

Great gaming abilities? Check. Good ‘out of the box’ color accuracy? Check.
Read now

TURTLE BEACH – ELITE ATLAS AERO Review

If you are looking for a wireless headset that is feature rich, low priced and actually sounds like headsets worth 2x as much, check out the Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Aero Wireless.
Read now
News Ticker
  • Welcome to the New RHR Forums
  • RHR Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Soullessone21

Favorite YouTubers and podcasts that are not tech

In no particular order:

coldwarmotors (old car things, Canadian)Loading Ready Run (canadian nerd/gaming comedy)Project Farm (interesting projects/testing)DEBOSS GARAGE (Canadian automotive projects, likes trucks)Abom79 (Machining)GradeAUnderA (comedic ramblings?)Hydraulic Press Channel (Finnish people crushing things)Mighty Car Mods (Aussie car things)Steve1989MREInfo (eating old military rations)The Fast Lane Car/Truck/etc (multiple channels of automotive news/reviews)EEVBlog (Aussie electronics repair/teardowns/instructional/etc)

1jagdterrier - draft horses (in romanian)AutoExpert TV - aussie, independent, unbiased car reviews smithsonian channel

Some great channels aboveEnjoy Joe Rogan40k theoriesOne mind syndicateTim pool/Tim castChris Ray gunExploring SCP (I think it's called)FilmcomicsexplainedRagsItsagundam

Many more haha

2 hours ago, inmee212 said:

I really like angry joe hes does game reviews pretty funny

Nice, the only Joe I like is of the Rogan variety, for news from my home country Tim pool/Tim cast

5 hours ago, amazkombrewer said:

steven crowder Louderwithcrowder great content kind of like watching late night show. also agree with soullessone21 tim is good for news

I may not agree with lots crowder says but he is extremely entertaining and does a great work with production value and parodies. 

Had his damn x Gunna give it to you parody stuck in my head for like a week. 

He also has Dan Crenshaw on lots who again I do not agree with lots of his stances but he is one of the few politicians that feels honest and principled. 

Dammit now I have strange animal stuck in my head haha. 

Other good non tech channels I like are filmcomicsexplained, wow such gaming and Roanoke gaming. Great lore and all the many ways your screwed if games were real haha

I just finished watching Mark Rober's newest video. I love his stuff because it's really fascinating. 

As far as some non-tech YouTubers, I really like How Ridiculous and Dude Perfect. They're just really energetic.

I usually just start searching for conspiracy theory stuff and go down the rabbit hole.  I haven't found any particular one that's above and beyond though.

1 hour ago, Half_Round said:

I usually just start searching for conspiracy theory stuff and go down the rabbit hole.  I haven't found any particular one that's above and beyond though.

Haha I do the same, lore videos and ask reddit ones can lead to that craziness to

10 hours ago, Soullessone21 said:

Haha I do the same, lore videos and ask reddit ones can lead to that craziness to

I got started from a bodybuilding.com thread about Dan Schneider.  That lead me to crazydaysandnights and ugh....