TRIBIT FLYBUDS Review

DURABILITY MEETS USABILITY
Read now

SILICON POWER BLAST PLUG BP82 Review

In either case we consider the Blast Plug BP82s to be a great addition to Silicon Powers current wireless earbud lineup.
Read now

Rugged BOSS SSD Review

The LaCie Rugged BOSS SSD in unabashedly focused on a very specific buyer: the professional.
Read now

Nixeus NX-EDG34S Review

Great gaming abilities? Check. Good ‘out of the box’ color accuracy? Check.
Read now

TURTLE BEACH – ELITE ATLAS AERO Review

If you are looking for a wireless headset that is feature rich, low priced and actually sounds like headsets worth 2x as much, check out the Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Aero Wireless.
Read now
News Ticker
  • Welcome to the New RHR Forums
  • RHR Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Soullessone21

What's everyone playing these days?

Would love to know what games are consuming everyone's time these days?For meLots of apexSome random free steam gamesDiv 2 from time to timeFallout 76 but very rarely

My game time has dropped to next to nil in the last few weeks. Spring yardwork/outside maintenance has been taking up all my free time.

@Bond007 said in What's everyone playing these days?:

My game time has dropped to next to nil in the last few weeks. Spring yardwork/outside maintenance has been taking up all my free time.

Damn and I know how that is just finished a ton of yard work myself, building a sub floor for a playhouse later today so my youngest does not get covered in mud playing outside.

Can't touch the front yard Shaw and Telus are ripping it up for city upgrades.

The missus and I have/are taking a little break from Anthem as they have not addressed/fixed much in the past few week. Diablo III Season 17 recently started so we decided to play that, it's interesting as this season is geared towards more ancient lengendaries you have the more you do damage vs always relying on set bonuses.

I had been playing CS:GO Blacksite with my kids this spring. A number of my boys are really getting into DCS and I for one do not have time to learn that game! Now I will play some F1 2018 now and then.

@Soullessone21 Thanks, it has been so far though haven't gotten the gear yet to play around with the ancients bonus.

You can also search on 9apps store. And you can also search latest games trend. So that you can get idea about games which are most played through this link- http://9apps-apk-fast-download.9app.co.in/