SILICON POWER BP81 EARBUDS Review

Overall we consider the Silicon Power Blast Plug BP81’s to be surprisingly good for this price range. So good we did forget these were BlueTooth based and not wired.
Read now

INWIN A1 PLUS Review

Read now
Though the A1 Plus is not perfect it is damn close. InWin has really brought their A game to the A1 Series of cases. Even if you are not a RGB fan the ARGB is truly beautiful and simple to setup and use.

Ryzen 5 3400G Review

When taken as whole, the Ryzen 5 3400G may not be perfectly suited for everyone, but it is pretty darn close to being the perfect system upgrade for the budget conscience and / or value hunter.Ryzen
Read now
News Ticker
  • Welcome to the New RHR Forums
  • RHR Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.MattyV

Dell G3 15 gaming laptop

Selling my gaming laptop. I have had it about a year. Rarely used it. It has an i5-8300-H, 6GB 1060 Max-Q, 16GB DDR4-2666 G-Skill Ripjaws , 960GB ADATA XPG SX8200 M.2 NVME drive. It comes with 2 chargers, a Dell travel backpack, Corsair Harpoon RGB mouse and a Razer travel mouse pad. Still under warranty until 2/27/2020. Asking $650 plus shipping. I am in Southern California, will ship to US and Canada.

I will update this tonight with my username in pictures as well as some screenshots from benchmark software

IMG_20191003_222505.jpg IMG_20191003_223010.jpg IMG_20191003_222553.jpg IMG_20191003_222539.jpg