SILICON POWER BP81 EARBUDS Review

Overall we consider the Silicon Power Blast Plug BP81’s to be surprisingly good for this price range. So good we did forget these were BlueTooth based and not wired.
Read now

INWIN A1 PLUS Review

Read now
Though the A1 Plus is not perfect it is damn close. InWin has really brought their A game to the A1 Series of cases. Even if you are not a RGB fan the ARGB is truly beautiful and simple to setup and use.

Ryzen 5 3400G Review

When taken as whole, the Ryzen 5 3400G may not be perfectly suited for everyone, but it is pretty darn close to being the perfect system upgrade for the budget conscience and / or value hunter.Ryzen
Read now
News Ticker
  • Welcome to the New RHR Forums
  • RHR Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mightyunit

What do you think of this 2 in 1 laptop?

It is a Lenovo Flex 14. I ordered one and it has shipped. Found out about it over at RFD. Some good savings yet (10%) if you use Rakuten. 

Anyway, what do you all think???

Capture.thumb.JPG.2502237ba0eb942aaa92ecc1701d7806.JPG

I think that if you were after a 14” general use laptop that can handle older/low setting gaming it is a great deal (especially if you have 10% coming back to you). 512gb ssd is a big perk at that price point.

Edited by Bond007

Specs seem solid but get the extra warranty. 

My parents have gone through 2 Lenovo 2 in 1s over the last 4 years normally at 14 months they stop detecting a battery and even when swapped they just won't detect. So they become Touchscreen desktops haha. 

I use a Lenovo as well and think it will be my first and last Lenovo haha

59 minutes ago, Bond007 said:

...512gb ssd is a big perk at that price point.

And it is an NVMe ssd. A Samsung I think... 

34 minutes ago, Soullessone21 said:

Specs seem solid but get the extra warranty. 

My parents have gone through 2 Lenovo 2 in 1s over the last 4 years normally at 14 months they stop detecting a battery and even when swapped they just won't detect. So they become Touchscreen desktops haha. 

I use a Lenovo as well and think it will be my first and last Lenovo haha

Ok this is good info. It takes my enthusiasm down a little but I am after your honest opinion/experiences. Thank you!!

Edited by Mightyunit

Haven’t had a lenovo 2in1, but my lenovo laptops (knock on wood) have been solid. One is now handed off to my father and my current laptop runs very well. 

Their not bad at all compared to acer or hp they are 10x better. 

Just build quality on 2 Gen's back and older were not great. Their latest are apparently amazing 

It looks nice but to tell you honestly my brother is unimpressed with the dim display that this laptop shows and so as its battery performance. You need to turn down the brightness to 30% so that it can last for 5hours, but if you won't do it then it can only last for approximately 3hours. He have decided to sell it after a month because he was so annoyed with the laptop performance.