SILICON POWER BLAST PLUG BP82 Review

Read now
In either case we consider the Blast Plug BP82s to be a great addition to Silicon Powers current wireless earbud lineup.

Rugged BOSS SSD Review

Read now
The LaCie Rugged BOSS SSD in unabashedly focused on a very specific buyer: the professional.

Nixeus NX-EDG34S Review

Read now
Great gaming abilities? Check. Good ‘out of the box’ color accuracy? Check.

TURTLE BEACH – ELITE ATLAS AERO Review

If you are looking for a wireless headset that is feature rich, low priced and actually sounds like headsets worth 2x as much, check out the Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Aero Wireless.
Read now

SILICON POWER P34A60GB M.2 Review

QUIRKY YET COMPLIMENTARY ADDITION TO SP’S LINE-UP
Read now
News Ticker
  • Welcome to the New RHR Forums
  • RHR Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Soullessone21

New RHR Members

I mistakenly posted here http://forums.realhardwarereviews.com/everything-off-topic/just-saying-hi/ yesterday as I didn't notice the new member thread.Found this site because of the Country Cup Comp and ran into Soullessone21 on our Skype group.Been in the game quite a while and love to overclock/bench on LN2. I'm a mod and reviewer on another Forum but I'll try and make time to pop in here now and again. Always happy to help with hardware issue, SW not so much.

@Johan45:

I mistakenly posted here http://forums.realhardwarereviews.com/everything-off-topic/just-saying-hi/ yesterday as I didn't notice the new member thread. Found this site because of the Country Cup Comp and ran into Soullessone21 on our Skype group. Been in the game quite a while and love to overclock/bench on LN2. I'm a mod and reviewer on another Forum but I'll try and make time to pop in here now and again. Always happy to help with hardware issue, SW not so much.

Again welcome, we are always happy to see people jumping from site to site, like I am sure most of us do as well.

Will be bouncing lots of questions off you for the CC so thanks again in advance

I am scared to create a new topic so I have decided to use an existing one. My name is Joy and I am the latest addition to RHR. I am a full-time website programmer for Petstreetmall and a freelance writer.

@joy1993 Nice to meet you Joy and welcome,

I am Soullessone21 one of the owners of RHR do you have any examples of work you have done also what kinda hardware you into?

Again welcome and thanks for stopping by :)

48 minutes ago, CMetaphor said:

Apparently I signed up here ages ago but forgot I did. Ello all. 

Hey hey. Welcome!

3 hours ago, CMetaphor said:

Apparently I signed up here ages ago but forgot I did. Ello all. 

Hey hey welcome now that is a name I recognize haha how you been? 

6 hours ago, Soullessone21 said:

Hey hey welcome now that is a name I recognize haha how you been? 

Oh, you know. Bad.