Gearbest Banner

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Rants and Raves / Re: General Raves Section
« Last post by Soullessone21 on February 23, 2018, 06:47:37 AM »
Thanks guys.
Already brought home some work from the new job and I do not start for another week haha.

Anyone a linux guru here who wants to show soul some love :P
« Last post by Johan45 on February 22, 2018, 06:11:49 AM »
Today I give notice on a job I have had for the last 5 years. It has been a great place to work but an opportunity I could not pass up came up and I'm going to take it.

Excited for a new team, a new challenge and learning for the first time in a long time.

Wish me luck

Good luck man, something new is always a nice change. Hopefully they're good people to work with/for
« Last post by Bond007 on February 22, 2018, 05:13:03 AM »
Today I give notice on a job I have had for the last 5 years. It has been a great place to work but an opportunity I could not pass up came up and I'm going to take it.

Excited for a new team, a new challenge and learning for the first time in a long time.

Wish me luck

Best of luck with the change. I hope it plays out well for you.
Gallery / Re: New Office Reno
« Last post by Soullessone21 on February 21, 2018, 06:09:57 AM »
Thanks, really looking forward to this being done and doing reviews again.

Also I'm sure my daughter will be happy when her room has power again hahaha
« Last post by Soullessone21 on February 21, 2018, 06:07:35 AM »

Wish me luck
« Last post by Johan45 on February 21, 2018, 05:24:53 AM »
Looks like it's all coming together. Getting a new place the way you want it always takes some time.
« Last post by Soullessone21 on February 20, 2018, 12:35:12 PM »
Big Update,

Well insulated a wall that is not getting upgraded with new outlets

From there my buddy Kevin came over and noticed our power in the basement was ummm fucked yah there is no nice way of saying it so he upgraded us with a new SUBPANEL!!!!!

He also removed all the doubled up breakers and is wiring the office with more outlets

now for the fun part... Goodbye crapy wall

All cleared out now its time to remove more walls but for now I go back to work.

Everything Off Topic / Re: Video Creation Critique
« Last post by enaberif on February 16, 2018, 02:53:27 PM »
Couple videos released... Playing around with different things and stuff to see what flows and works best.

Frost Plugs, Water Pumps & Intake Manifolds
This one I looked at doing more cuts and taking "dead air" out of the video, but it felt like it created too much jerkiness

Jeep Cherokee - Exhaust Manifold Repair
This I played around with adding a small intro and cleaned up the exit. Also added some music to certain areas when volume had to be changed out.
Guest and Other Site Reviews / Re: Ryzen APU Review
« Last post by Soullessone21 on February 16, 2018, 09:28:30 AM »
Great review buddy if you want to sell either one give me a heads up as we need these apu's for our charts and our AMD rep kinda quit on us and the new one well he's MIA.
Guest and Other Site Reviews / Ryzen APU Review
« Last post by Johan45 on February 15, 2018, 05:52:54 AM »

Today I have the AMD Ryzen 5 2400G and the Ryzen 3 2200G on the test bench. These are AMD’s all-new, revised APUs based on the Zen Architecture and Radeon Graphics processing code-named Raven Ridge. AMD has found through independent research that PCs sold without a discrete graphics card makeup 30% of the market and the addition of an APU of the Ryzen Family would be ideally suited to this segment.

To see more:  http://www.overclockers.com/amd-ryzen-5-2400g-and-ryzen-3-2200g-apu-review/
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal