**Closed**PCMR and RHR Team up for a SSD Giveaway

To enter go here: https://gleam.io/4SorC/win-a-pny-25-480gb-ssd it's worldwide so good luck all

Only runs for 2 days so go go go

Good luck to all that entered.

While you're here, why not check out a bunch of our other reviews, let us know what you think of them. The bigger we get, the more contests such as these we can run!

True that mate.

As for these drives, I use this model myself. They are very, very good kit. Whoever the lucky winners are will love 'em.

Thanks for the contest. What a great upgrade from my 120gb SSD that would be. These seem like a very good drive for the money. One of these days I will have to give in and get a twitter account just to enter contests…for now I will just deal with fewer entries. Fingers crossed.

I actually confirmed a twitter account this time just to get the extra entries Thanks! 😉

@Giarc:

I actually confirmed a twitter account this time just to get the extra entries Thanks! 😉

You could use the win more than me. I don't know what I would do with the slow boot times of a hard drive now. You can never go back to a hdd for your OS drive once you have an SSD.

This giveaway did amazing. Once pcmr announces the winner I will do my first shutter vlog haha of myself mailing the drive oooh exciting.

Views