Came back from GP today with a 2012 Mustang GT!
74k KMs, 3yr/60,000 warranty
NA 5.0L V8, 412HP, 390ftlbs. 6-speed manual.
I need to double check some things but it looks like it has the brembo brakes package and driving it is beautiful regardless of speed.
Unfortunately some dick decided that it needed flowmasters and a "cold air"(but not actually) intake. As far as I can tell so far the only issues with this car are that at around 2k RPM on the highway it has a brutal drone, and the paint has issues on the front, hood, rims, and rear badge.
Aside from that it is all pure sex.

I never thought I might want a modern car, but this one is nice. For a modern car the interior looks good too!

Do not quote me on this, but apparently the top speed of these cars when stock is a bit over 240KM/h. Neat!

Never thought I'd see you in a new car lol. But ewwww 5 litre 😛

Very nice buddy but no matter what I do I cannot see you driving this.

I could see you driving a lifted vw hippie van before a newer Mustang.

Good to see you have a newer car though buddy have to swing down for a beer soon 🙂

Are you guys going to post vehicles or what?

2001 Honda Odyssey. Many people tell me they are poor but I never believe them unless they are driving a early 2000 mini van 😛
Also it's super close to rolling over the 400,000 km mark haha

How is that 2001 not dead yet? Those 99-01 transmissions were notorious for one issue that was never fixed.

Supa, a little banged up but that truck should hold up fine. Keep the door latches lubed and be nice to em though. 😛

@Oelmuvun:

How is that 2001 not dead yet? Those 99-01 transmissions were notorious for one issue that was never fixed.

Supa, a little banged up but that truck should hold up fine. Keep the door latches lubed and be nice to em though. 😛

Transmission is starting to show its age. not going to put any money into this van though will just have to replace it soon

Figured I should add to this thread, since cars are my other Hobby.

Long live the Manual Transmission!

-Shiver

Once I get everything cleaned up I'll take a glamour shot of the new EL. Gonna have to be of the side that the previous owner didn't hit a kid with.  ::)

@LPfan4ever:

Once I get everything cleaned up I'll take a glamour shot of the new EL. Gonna have to be of the side that the previous owner didn't hit a kid with.  ::)

Looking forward to seeing it LP.
Sounds like you've already done some work on it.

-Shiver

New rims for my 2012! They are 2017 Mustang GT Track Pack rims. 255/40/19 on 19x9 up front and 275/40/19 on 19x9.5 on the rear. Was previously running a 255/40/19 square setup on my stock 19x9 brembo package rims.

Now I just need to get my black 5.0 badges on, and black out or remove the faux gas cap badge on the trunk. I did not really want a black car, especially one that spends it's life on Highway 40, but that is the way this seems to be going so I may as well roll with it.

0_1524328242352_20180420_190922.2.jpg

Views