GC is switching from a town to a hamlet, but things keep going.

The car is so amazing!! I love cars but i do not know how to drive

I heard you guys like cars? I picked up a 1982 Mercedes 300SD with 300k miles and a 2" lift in the front.

50b98bc9-ee00-4c48-9570-27e6fbb1eca4-image.png
3986cf7b-fc0c-4b9b-9768-767f33dd80da-image.png

I work for a tire company so I had to throw on some truck tires

6899ad33-8cbc-46ea-8fcc-82d9322193b3-image.png

I drive it everyday and love the looks and smiles I get from everyone that sees it.

@Mr-MattyV nice now where is your ricer rocket 😉

No new major mods in a while to mine.
20190309_204636.jpg
Just need to fix the fog lights and mod the TB some more but most likely will sell it before that.

@Soullessone21 Here is the Veloster, I kind of miss it however I would be hassled to much by the police now with the exhaust noise enforement.

ef222e36-6a43-4bc4-bb8b-cb4ea6255967-image.png

This was was fun, custom 3.5" intake with a 7" filter, custom air to water intercooler system that I designed and built, catless downpipe, homemade 2.5" exhaust with a 3" axle back and a custom tune that was pushing around 250whp. I lived life on the edge with that waiting for the day it would blow up. At least I sold it before the engine blew.

@Mr-MattyV damn I rather like the look of your old Hyundai, must be my hatchback addiction haha. Sticking to the older ones now?

@Soullessone21 I loved it too, I have always loved hatches. But passing a cop everyday with a loud car wasn't something I wanted to deal with. After putting the stock exhaust back on it was to quiet for my liking. I will get something else nice and new in a year or so but for now I am going to stick with the Mercedes.

Meanwhile I just made my Focus even louder 😛 I do like those Velosters, as weird as they are. The new ones are especially nice as well.

So you're one of those people who don't let the rest of sleep at night because their fart can is resonating all down the street?!

@Arinoth said in Post your car thread:

So you're one of those people who don't let the rest of sleep at night because their fart can is resonating all down the street?!

110%.

But not really, I went with the most quiet aftermarket exhaust for my car (2.5" vs 3" for almost everything else) and a catted downpipe. When in low RPM it's not much louder than stock, but at WOT it's loud.

I figured as much, couldn't resist making the joke anyways.

@Arinoth Hey it's not our fault your walls are made out of Cardboard 😛 just get better soundproofing and insulation, we are actually trying to help you 😛

I did not upgrade my exhaust the last owner did haha:P

@Soullessone21 said in Post your car thread:

@Arinoth Hey it's not our fault your walls are made out of Cardboard 😛 just get better soundproofing and insulation, we are actually trying to help you 😛

I did not upgrade my exhaust the last owner did haha:P

This was more of an annoyance when we lived on a main road in an apartment building that was sound proofed and insulated, but you can still hear the little hear that crap like no tomorrow.

@Arinoth I got pulled over at 3am for that 🙂 92db uphill makes lots of noise. My neighbors, family and cat all knew I was coming home blocks before

Views