Cryptocurrencies are now so easy even your Grandma could do it

https://bitcoinware.net/ accepts BTC guys, and LTC and DOGE so big plus

How about the Thermaltake Core P3? You can hang 4 dual slots gpus and looking beautiful in the same timehttps://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16811133317

Has anyone else noticed a drop in nicehashs' Global Rate from last week?

Last week I was getting 3-3.5 mBTC/Day this week it's sucking wind 2-2.7 mBTC mostly 2.2ish mBTC $5.70 a day vs last week $7.50-$8 a day

Yep, me too. Down from projected 190 CAD yo 160 per month.

If you are mining on RX cards that has to do with Eth becoming less profitable on them, due to the DAG size change or coming DAG size changes.

BTC itself has also dropped a bit, so that can also affect your BTC/Day.

Yeah they have dropped. Still a bit better then when I started, but a definite drop.

What is rhe performance of a single 1050 Ti?

@MARSTG:

What is rhe performance of a single 1050 Ti?

I would turn mine on but it's TOO DAMN HOT!!! we had rolling blackouts yesterday I will tell you when the heat wave passes

Rolling blackouts means the power grid is not superstrong there.

@MARSTG:

Rolling blackouts means the power grid is not superstrong there.

Yah area I am in is old as fuck and when all the ac systems turn on for the first time in the summer it tends to cause issues

What are the best coins to mine now?

What video cards would be good to mine, but not expensive to buy?

@yzfraven:

What video cards would be good to mine, but not expensive to buy?

Need some info from you first. Is your power cheap or free?
What kind and wattage psus you got?

If power is cheap and you got the power I like 280x 7970s 290 290x 390 390x as they all pop up on the cheap

If your power is not cheap and you lack the wattage I like the 1050 ti and 1060 6gb

PSU is 1000 watt

Not free power, but its good.

The cheapest way to get started is definitely finding some used cards.
If you have to buy new then I like 1060s or 1070s. Great power/hashing ratios and very versatile.

Depends on what you want to mine, But as stated above 1060/1070s are a good start. a 1000W PSU would power a 5 GTX 1070 rig np, or a 6 gtx 1060 rig.

@supaflyx3:

Depends on what you want to mine, But as stated above 1060/1070s are a good start. a 1000W PSU would power a 5 GTX 1070 rig np, or a 6 gtx 1060 rig.

I don't doubt a 1000w powering 5 1070s, but I don't think I would run more than 4 personally.

I will not be using 1070's

But most I will run for cards is 4, no more..

I recently got started with mining. I'm using nicehash and it couldn't be easier. They have a benchmark as well. Even if you weren't going to use them you can get an idea of what your system/components are capable of hashing out. I'm mining on a 1600x,1070Ti and 980 which nets me ~ 0.0009 BTc/day

Views