So moved in over a month back and have been getting into the reno heavily the last few days.

Before I moved in:

Move in:

Now the changes are starting

(Above there is no power in my office yet so as you can see I ran the cords through the wall and same with my network cables πŸ˜›

Cleared off above wall need to remove this wall completely to move it up a few feet

Put up the door "Kinda" its bolted in but not fitted yet and that wall has to come down so… a little bit of a waste of time but meh haha

Sadly the wall goes into another so it will need to be cut out and modified before moved but might have to pay someone to do this

Need to still get the new outlets and my Cat6 keystones and stuff that were ordered a year back from NCIX but guess since they went under I will have to go elsewhere.

• Outlets

• Insulation

• Drywall

• Green Glue

• Resilent chambers

• Resilent clips

• Green Calking

• The Wall moved

Once above is done I will them create a floating desk on 3 walls 1 for builds and a corner desk for my main rig

Big Update,

Well insulated a wall that is not getting upgraded with new outlets

From there my buddy Kevin came over and noticed our power in the basement was ummm fucked yah there is no nice way of saying it so he upgraded us with a new SUBPANEL!!!!!

He also removed all the doubled up breakers and is wiring the office with more outlets

now for the fun part… Goodbye crapy wall

All cleared out now its time to remove more walls but for now I go back to work.

Looks like it's all coming together. Getting a new place the way you want it always takes some time.

Thanks, really looking forward to this being done and doing reviews again.

Also I'm sure my daughter will be happy when her room has power again hahaha

New panel is done now

Time to get the router and modem wall done and snazzy maybe I'll setup a open air system here to unsure

Room is expanding even more now. There are now about 6 dedicated 15 amp quad plugins now and 6 recessed lights going in.

Next weekend the wall should go up then I hit the insulation all over then drywall and finishing πŸ™‚

Back to work on the office finally again, we now have walls and some insulation and almost all the power is done πŸ˜ƒ

alt text

New wall is up but the following is now needed for the weekend:
Move the washer and dryer down
Move the dryer vent to a new location
Remove drywall that is already there
Wire up new lights all 6 of them LET THERE BE BETTER LIGHTING!!!
Put in new insulation and vapor barrier

alt text

Also my buddy fixed the surround around the ducting that will now be filled with soundproofing insulation and resonating chamber.

Was thinking carpet down but buddy has a ton of new gym thick foam mats for sale and tempted to use those for the office and laundry room and put a throw in the office as well.

Will be adding lots of soundproofing foam around all the top points and a wall when done, thinking maybe a couch to for videos.

PS now that I have 2 windows in there I think I will put a push pull large window fans in and do some in the office mining πŸ™‚

A ton of work went on yesterday all electrical is now ran and ready for drywall even all 6 lights are prepped to be potted.
Installed a ton of insulation and even wired a few cat6 cables up in their boxes for when the wall is done. Still need to finish insulation on the roof and all the drywall, mud, sand and finishing plus the floor but its moving along at least.

Might get a sheet or 2 of drywall to seal the new wall so it does not cause a mess.

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Tonight insulation will be completed but after it's done I give up, due to really missing having an office and being able to do videos, as well as sick of all my stuff taking over the rest of the house. Getting a drywaller to finish the job for me as of tomorrow so I can finally get back to doing videos again πŸ˜„

Drywall is up, the company that did it did a total shit job was a total waste to go with a company over a handyman, lesson learned to pay more does not mean a better job.

Lost total faith in other people doing the work so I taped mudded and sanded myself.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

While I was gone in camp my awesome wife cleaned all the walls and removed all the dust and started painting πŸ˜„ She even is painting more today while I'm at work so I can finally move into the new office hopefully by Sunday.

alt text
alt text
alt text

Tonight I should cut 6 pot lights out and finish the primer,

But next what color, Light Grey or light blue or something else??? cannot do a green or dark color due to the fact this will be where all our videos are recorded at this point out πŸ˜„

BLUE!!!!!!

alt text
alt text
alt text

Roller broke last night time to get another one, this weekend is potlight install, dimmer switches, outlets finished and new door, life is awesome πŸ˜„

Looking good. It’s going to be a nice office space.

That's looking great Soulless, I see your wife even lets you keep your bed in there ha ha

It is rather nice of her to do that for him, isn't it?

HAHA, Only Al Pacino gets a bed in there (Crate)

Wife was busy all week too, shes damn awesome

alt text
alt text
alt text

Tonight the paint is done, got new potlights from another electrician I work with that are much larger but flush mount so no matter where I put them(even against a stud) they will still fit flush πŸ˜„ Also got a laser level to make sure they are put in perfect tonight.

Tomorrow Electrical is finished, door installed, then moving back into the room and back to reviewing at long long last.

That's good news, get things moving around here again!

Damn right, should see how much the reps keep pushing me to get back into videos haha, told them I accept sponsored videos if they pay to finish the office overnight haha

Good luck with that! Lucky to get HW

IT'S USABLE!!!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen the DOOR!
alt text

Shoutout to my works electrical team and to my buddy Kevin, Work team for giving me the awesome lights and Kevin for all the upgrades to our electrical, building the wall and pretty much being the only reason I did not go broke doing this upgrade.
alt text

So much more to move in, finish trim and more soundproofing but it will happen as it happens.

alt text
Above, Start of one of a few displays, I don't only collect hardware I collect toys to πŸ˜› FUCK YOU Growing up and Adulting.

alt text
I collect Gpu's, I put em in my computer I put them on my wall, I collect gpus πŸ˜›

alt text

Mini Display to hide my networking stuff haha

alt text
So much more work to go but getting there, computer and cameras hooked up tonight so I can hammer out some reviews, Laptop and Headsets a plenty to review

Nice collection of bits and bytes there πŸ‘

Thanks, It's far more full now haha

Views