ASUS STRIX GTX 1070 O8G GAMING: THE BEST GTX 1070 AVAILABLE TODAY?
RHR Crew

On the bench today we have the ASUS STRIX GTX 1070 O8G GAMING

Review: Asus Strix GTX 1070

β€œThe ASUS STRIX GTX 1070 08G is the very epitome of what all NVIIDIA GTX 1070's should strive to be. That is to say a great value that makes it rather difficult to justify spending more money for a 1080-series card.”

Twitter: Like and Retweet GTX1070 Post
Facebook: Like and Share GTX1070 Post

Special inclusion for forum only a photo that did not make it into the review of the glow πŸ˜‰

PS we also did some mining testing (sadly from DEC Soul moved in DEC so was way behind on posting this all my bad)

Thanks for the review. Wish I had this gpu. It would definetly be on my short list, depending on price, when it comes time to upgrade.

FYI, I think the first sentence of the first 2 paragraphs are missing words: β€œβ€¦and these who does...” and β€œOn the surface this really not all...”.

RHR Crew

@Bond007:

Thanks for the review. Wish I had this gpu. It would definetly be on my short list, depending on price, when it comes time to upgrade.

FYI, I think the first sentence of the first 2 paragraphs are missing words: β€œβ€¦and these who does...” and β€œOn the surface this really not all...”.

Thanks for the heads up, think I corrected to what he meant πŸ™‚

Views

Looks like your connection to Real Hardware Reviews Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.