No staying logged in on iphone

Per the title I just started having to log in every time I come to the site on my iPhone, even with the always stay logged in box ticked.

Just started occurring within the last week. Anyone else having the same problem?

@Bond007:

Per the title I just started having to log in every time I come to the site on my iPhone, even with the always stay logged in box ticked.

Just started occurring within the last week. Anyone else having the same problem?

I'm having the same issue I will talk to our site admin he should be able to assist 🙂

Any update on this? On PC it is just a matter of clicking log in (browser remembers the details), but on my phone I have to type it in everytime…..it's affecting my site visits. lol.

@Bond007:

Any update on this? On PC it is just a matter of clicking log in (browser remembers the details), but on my phone I have to type it in everytime…..it's affecting my site visits. lol.

Update… yes and no haha we have a ton of forum issues and at this point we decided to put our manpower to porting over to a newer forum style so this should all be resolved soon 🙂

Views