What are the best and most wanted games for give away's?
Getting ready to work with the sponsors on games but what does everyone want? What would draw a crowd?

Thanks
Soul

I'm not sure, I think games go in and out of fashion so fast that you'd have to pick an A1 title that hadn't even come out yet.  Then you'd have to hope it appeals to everyone, which it wont of course.

Would it be possible to instead use a steam gift card instead, for the cost of 1 A1 title?  That way you can advertise it longer and appeal to all gamers equally.  I don't thing there are any real gamers that don't use steam these days, so it'd be a safe bet.

@Tzetsin:

I'm not sure, I think games go in and out of fashion so fast that you'd have to pick an A1 title that hadn't even come out yet.  Then you'd have to hope it appeals to everyone, which it wont of course.

Would it be possible to instead use a steam gift card instead, for the cost of 1 A1 title?  That way you can advertise it longer and appeal to all gamers equally.  I don't thing there are any real gamers that don't use steam these days, so it'd be a safe bet.

Thats what we were thinking as well that and a EB games card or 10 to bring up the traffic and pay back to the fans

Probably BF4 may interest some people, I know if we could get our hands on some Hearthstone Beta Keys people would love us long time.

The depends on hardware what the people do have. I mean… if I get BF4, then no matter how much I would like to play it, I can't. No HW to play with it. So for me it was not exactly worth it.

I would like to play BF2 witch I did before my main rig went wrong, but I cannot play even this at the current setup.

So I did not say that BF3 (or FarCry3, Crysis3) is a bad idea. It just depends on the person. Even a Max Payne 3 looks pretty nice and have notably lesser requirments, if I'm not mistaken...

Ton's of good games out there etc and those humble bundles are pretty nice packs too and cheap 🙂

I also like that you can donate it all to charity 🙂

i can help possibly help out with some hearthstone keys that i have been hoarding!

@stylesj:

i can help possibly help out with some hearthstone keys that i have been hoarding!

You got pm 🙂

And you got PM too, Soul 🙂

I can also help out! I probably have some keys from the humble bundle.

oh thanks so much guys pm me or the admins the code and we will setup for the giveaways 😄

I would like to go live today 😄

Views