Space Marine Free when you subscribe to the Humble Bundle newsletter.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/warhammer-40000-space-marine

Very much recommend this game, it was a lot of fun, shame it never got to see any sequels because of THQ's collapse.

Found this game a year back for a dollar at london drugs and honestly loved it. Amazing gameplay, good not great story and lots of fun. Damn you thq

@soullessone21 said in Space Marine Free when you subscribe to the Humble Bundle newsletter.:

Found this game a year back for a dollar at london drugs and honestly loved it. Amazing gameplay, good not great story and lots of fun. Damn you thq

It was meant to set up a trilogy so when I first played it I gave it some leeway, then THQ collapsed and the studio lost the license to it.

@arinoth said in Space Marine Free when you subscribe to the Humble Bundle newsletter.:

@soullessone21 said in Space Marine Free when you subscribe to the Humble Bundle newsletter.:

It was meant to set up a trilogy so when I first played it I gave it some leeway, then THQ collapsed and the studio lost the license to it.

Yah from what I read he was going to slowly turn to chaos or something like that but we will never know now. Honestly Space Marine is in my top 10 good time games

Thanks! Downloading it as we speak. Never actually played but always wanted to!

@inik awesome hope you enjoy it. Plus there are tons if mods for it out there to.

added to library. Thanks! may have to give this one a shot

Views