payment from copay - coincards

Having never done anything with the little btc I have sitting in a copay wallet, I have been looking into ways of getting some of it out. Coincards seems like a simple way, but also seems strick on payment amounts and the time to have payment processed (justifiably so). Coincard’s site also mentions about not paying using a wallet that is going to take a portion of the payment, since this will reduce the amount they get.

My question is, will I have issues paying using copay to something like coincards? If so, what’s going to be the simplest/best way for me to get from random numbers in copay to something I can use?

I have been using copay for some time for my newegg account issue free. But I have not tried with any of the gift card sites.

A few guys on here have most likely though:)

Thanks for the info. What payment speed do you typically use? I will check out newegg as well...I am thinking I may go for a new monitor with my bit of btc. We will see.

Anyone else use copay/coincards together? Seems good to just have gift cards. I didn’t realise newegg was still taking payment in btc though.

Views