Just a simple message, have a safe and happy Halloween everyone 🙂

Ps does msi's Halloween dragon photo not looks a little non consensual to you to?
0_1541036220626_IMG_20181031_193539.jpg

Oh man, you really should have put a NSFW spoiler on that lol

@Johan45 said in Happy Halloween ya'll:

Oh man, you really should have put a NSFW spoiler on that lol

HAHA that was on msi's social media all yesterday

Looks like the same little dragon in the cartoon pamphlet I got for properly installing a video card. That was comical.
alt text

Looks like the same little dragon in the cartoon pamphlet I got for properly installing a video card. That was comical.
alt text

It is his name is lucky.

I actually have a few lucky stuffed animal dragons from them and even msi lucky the dragon lego

Not even going to ask LoL

Probably best none of us do...

oh I am taking photos of all of the msi lucky stuff I have in suggestive positions just for you guys tonight haha:P

I did that to a co-worker once. He had this Toronto Maple Leafs teddy bear that always sat on his desk. I took this ugly blow-up Easter bunny and perched it behind his bent over bear then took polaroids and left them on his desk. He was not impressed ha ha

I did that to a co-worker once. He had this Toronto Maple Leafs teddy bear that always sat on his desk. I took this ugly blow-up Easter bunny and perched it behind his bent over bear then took polaroids and left them on his desk. He was not impressed ha ha

That's awesome haha

Views