Hello ladies and gents!

I am back. I used to do some graphics work and in 2017 did some work for RHR (News and Graphics).

I am back doing it again. Just recently, I did the Forum Icons, YT Channel banner and some Twitter images.

last edited by eyetrance

Glad to hear your back. Keep up the good work!

Welcome back buddy, we will swap you over to a reviewer handle on the forum shortly πŸ™‚

Thanks guys.

I am out on my luck. Need some work to do. I was laid off and hope I can use my skills to do graphics and web design work. Writing news articles will help too!

Check out my new featured image I made for this review. I am a little rusty but I am trying... I try to make unique designs.
https://www.realhardwarereviews.com/intel-i7-8086k-review/

last edited by eyetrance

I am revamping the front page with new graphics. I will do some news articles too with graphics. I also did some Youtube thumbnails for RHR already.

I really enjoy doing this. I am glad I have this opportunity. Thanks everyone!

This is me on Fiverr as I am looking to try to do this work:
https://www.fiverr.com/dtndesigns

I am getting hits on my Fiverr but I don't want to do it yet because I don't like working with random people over the Internet. Maybe when I get better at design in general.

No customers has bothered with asking me for a project on Fiverr. No one like my drawings lol. This is a computer company I work for too. www.amlcsl.com (www.computersupportcanada.com) no work there either. no emails to my business email. lol. This is a tough business drawing graphics.

Still no work on Fiverr and other site. I am working harder now because I have a real job now selling + servicing cell phones. I have a lot more energy now because I stand for at least 7 hours. I feel high in a good way and healthy. I was out of work for a month. I am on a keto diet and it is helping me out lose weight and feel level.

Good thing RHR keeps me busy from time to time. Thanks RHR team!

@eyetrance happy to have you here buddy and hear about the job. The keto diet is insane for weight loss know a few people who went and are on it who have lost massive weight.

Only thing I'd like to warn about the Keto diet is that it is suppose to be a 'short' term thing, long term it's been shown to be more bad then good on your body.

@Arinoth said in Hello EveryBODY! I am back!:

Only thing I'd like to warn about the Keto diet is that it is suppose to be a 'short' term thing, long term it's been shown to be more bad then good on your body.

yah and it is extremely painful during the switch to normal food faze I hear

Yeah...I cringe a bit when I hear people I know doing "keto" diets but still eating stuff with carbs each day. Unless you commit and get yourself into ketosis, you're just eating a ton of extra fat for no real benefit. If you can keep yourself in ketosis and take the necessary vitamins and whatnot, keto works wonders.

As for short term, I can't really say I agree with the long term damage. Lots of people have been going on it for years with positive changes in their health.

last edited by LPfan4ever

@LPfan4ever said in Hello EveryBODY! I am back!:

Yeah...I cringe a bit when I hear people I know doing "keto" diets but still eating stuff with carbs each day. Unless you commit and get yourself into ketosis, you're just eating a ton of extra fat for no real benefit. If you can keep yourself in ketosis and take the necessary vitamins and whatnot, keto works wonders.

As for short term, I can't really say I agree with the long term damage. Lots of people have been going on it for years with positive changes in their health.

Very good Point both Kevin and a guy who work beside me have been on it for years and are more active and the healthiest they have ever been.

The wifes dad lost about 100 lb and has the energy to walk all day and spend time with the kids it to us is a massive change for the good.

Everything has good and bads but research is key

@LPfan4ever said in Hello EveryBODY! I am back!:

I'm just going on what I've read about it, including recent reports such as: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322881.php which highlights the following:

"Also, low carb consumers were 51 percent more likely to die from coronary heart disease, 50 percent more likely to die from cerebrovascular disease, and 35 percent more likely to die of cancer. The associations were strongest among older, non-obese people."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/08/180828085922.htm

I can't immediately find the one that highlights it puts added stress on your liver too putting you at risk for complications with that too.

But what about the damages of morbidly or just over weight people due to their hearts and bodies? I always look st these things as give and take.

It's the same case in either situation, should be looking at what you're eating overall and how much you're exercising.

I know someone from college who went Keto and is now scratching his head why he isn't losing more weight once his body's metabolism caught up. He's still overweight, but refuses to exercise.

When I was working BestBuy, I gained a lot of unnecessary weight because of the high demand of trying to sell all the time by my boss... Even while I was on my feet all the time.

Now that I sell cell phones and have a target of 1 phone a day, I am happy.
I modified my keto diet. It is like 70% protein and 20% veggies/fruit and 10-15% fat.

I feel great now that I am standing up for the last 3 days. I hardly need more than 6 hours of sleep.

Also because I work in a supermarket where they sell food, I think that selling cell phones is just an added bonus. We are not selling phone to be a major player in the market. We serve Loblaws (the brand) customers mainly which is a small number. No huge pressure.

@Arinoth said in Hello EveryBODY! I am back!:

It's the same case in either situation, should be looking at what you're eating overall and how much you're exercising.

I know someone from college who went Keto and is now scratching his head why he isn't losing more weight once his body's metabolism caught up. He's still overweight, but refuses to exercise.

That also brings up what people treat a ketogenic diet as. I know when I tried it a while ago, it was a haven of meat and cheese. It still helped me with losing weight, but it wasn't nearly as good as what it could have been if I did it right with more caloric reduction.

Now I'm just the same fat ass but spending less money and eating less meat/cheese πŸ˜›

Views