During CES the RHR team ran across a new up and coming audio company and were absolutely floored by their quality. During the event we picked up two 1More Spearhead VR BT In-Ear headsets to review. The full review is in the video above but we wanted to dive a little deeper into the 1More Spearhead VR BT to talk about specs as well as pros and cons.
Big Shoutout to Joe Thrasher for his great interview with us at CES 2019 to cover everything 1More.
- DUAL-DYNAMIC DRIVER- A coaxial design allows two diaphragms to be placed on a single axis, meaning the two are face-to-face with an offset magnetic interference which ensures high sensitivity. A titanium diaphragm combined with a graphene composite diaphragm produces a precise and accurate soundstage.
- ENVIRONMENTAL NOISE CANCELLATION- Our proprietary ENC microphone technology filters out background noise so communcation remains crystal clear no matter which environment you are in.
- FLEXIBLE ERGNOMIC HEADBAND- The flexible ergonomic neckband is coated in a skin-friendly silicone that allows for extended gaming sessions without any fatigue or discomfort.
- ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN- Enjoy a lightweight yet durable headphone that only weighs 32 grams.
- MULTIPLE CUSTOM LIGHTING OPTIONS- Customizable lighting options allows you to control different lighting schemes.
- FAST CHARGE CAPABILITIES- Fast charging capabilities let you play longer without taking as long of a break. 10 minutes of charging gets you 3 hours of gameplay.