HyperX Cloud Mic Test, Alpha/Revolver S/Mix

HyperX Cloud Mic Test, Alpha/Revolver S/Mix – 03:50
— Real Hardware Reviews

HyperX Cloud Mic Test, Alpha/Revolver S/Mix 3 of hyperX's best headsets put head to head. All 3 are amazing for their price points and if you are looking for full reviews of each headset the following links are to our coverage.

Cloud Revolver S
https://youtu.be/DWXEGhg7NWY
HyperX Cloud Mic Test V2.0 Stinger/Core/Revolver S – 08:18
— Real Hardware Reviews

Cloud Alpha
HyperX Cloud Alpha Full Hands on Review – 11:50
— Real Hardware Reviews

Cloud Mix
HyperX Cloud Mix Review: Mixing Gaming and Mobile – 05:09
— Real Hardware Reviews

CES HyperX coverage

HyperX Quadcast, Pulsefire Raid, Cloud Orbit S and More - Ces 2019 – 08:36
— Real Hardware Reviews

Big Thank you to 1More for the awesome Bear headphone stand, check out our 1More video and show them some love
1More Spearhead VR BT In-Ear Headphones – 06:42
— Real Hardware Reviews

Thanks for the comparison. Not sure if it was just me or not, but from the video I found the Revolver was my least favorite mic. Do you find much sound quality difference (speakers) between the revolver and alpha?

@Bond007 said in HyperX Cloud Mic Test, Alpha/Revolver S/Mix:

Thanks for the comparison. Not sure if it was just me or not, but from the video I found the Revolver was my least favorite mic. Do you find much sound quality difference (speakers) between the revolver and alpha?

This is the oddest thing I noticed this as well on a highend headset I find the revolver sounds best then mix.

On my BT headset the mix is best then revolver then alpha

it is a very tough part of reviewing headsets as I need to listen to the videos over and over and over with different speakers and headsets.

Views