News Ticker
  • Join us in our daily conversations to keep up with giveaways and reviews
  • RHR Forums

March mini Giveaway! Forum and Patreon

Hey hey all so time to bring back monthly giveaways

All you have to do is post at least once a month to get included into the giveaways. This means legitimate post, replying to the giveaway is not legit but appreciated haha.

Junk or quick posts such as one or two-word replies will be ignored.

Patron's are auto-entered but we still love their posts :)

This month's items are a choice for the winner, Cable Mods Sleeved cable kit or RGB kit.

6164G7GP9lL._SL1080_.jpg 61foshj8NIL._SL1080_.jpg

As always thank you everyone and we will keep these going every month as they are a ton of fun and we really want to give back even in just a small way.

We still have some larger giveaways planned and will keep you posted on them

@Bond007 said in March mini Giveaway! Forum and Patreon:

Interesting giveaway. Good luck everyone. I could give a subdued rgb setup a play....hmmm.

For clarification, is the sleeved kit for a specific PSU?

Great question nope just a 24pin, 2 6+2 and an 8pin EPS extension with clear cable combs :)Whoever wins we will try to find them the requested colors they want but of course, the stock is key.

Personally, I have bought a few of these kits out of pocket and am testing them right now, they look sexy and are super easy to use.

Good luck:)

@Soullessone21 said in March mini Giveaway! Forum and Patreon:

@Arinoth said in March mini Giveaway! Forum and Patreon:

I...still can't understand why or how we made the switch from focusing on aesthetics and performance and now are slapping RGB on damn near everything....

Some days we just have to accept defeat and go with the flow haha

The ONLY RGB I like tends to be with electronic projects where it's useful to be able to cycle through more than one colour at a time, example being simulating a candle or christmas lights.

@Soullessone21 said in March mini Giveaway! Forum and Patreon:

I...still can't understand why or how we made the switch from focusing on aesthetics and performance and now are slapping RGB on damn near everything....

Some days we just have to accept defeat and go with the flow haha

The ONLY RGB I like tends to be with electronic projects where it's useful to be able to cycle through more than one colour at a time, example being simulating a candle or christmas lights.

Almost thought you had the exact same train of thought as I did but where I see RGB as extremely useful is for things like auto color changing for temps or oc frequencies or dpi on mice

• 4 weeks later...

This is my system for the moment : a quiet HP Elitedesk 600 G1 SFFalt texti5-4570 10 GB RAM ,128 GB SAMSUNG SSD, 1TB Seagate Skyhawk hdd and an OEM Radeon HD 7570 (OEM rebrand of Radeon HD 6570. Waiting for my low profile GTX 1050 Ti.

Just ran the names through random.org and this month's lucky number is #9 being. Drum roll, please.

@yzfraven always happy to see when the random winner is a long term forum member.

Since he is the winner he has a choice,Cablemods RGB kit or Cable mods Sleeved cable kit.

Also, what do you guys want this month?Low-cost SSD or Steam/Epic card?