Next SSD Review Request

I have been recommending WD black nvme drives based on some other reviews, but I would love to see you put it through its paces here, and compare it to the Silcon Power nvme you just tested. Specifically looking at the new sn750 model black.

Man it would be nice to get one of these crazy fast nvme in a decent capacity to swap into my new laptop. Hopefully prices continue down the hill.

@Bond007 said in Next SSD Review Request:

I have been recommending WD black nvme drives based on some other reviews, but I would love to see you put it through its paces here, and compare it to the Silcon Power nvme you just tested. Specifically looking at the new sn750 model black.

Man it would be nice to get one of these crazy fast nvme in a decent capacity to swap into my new laptop. Hopefully prices continue down the hill.

Hitting up our WD reps, if they do not answer by tonight we will just purchase a drive or 2 as I think the SN750 is a very interesting model

Wow...I didn't expect you to push my idea that fast. Fingers crossed you have a rep to supply it!

@Bond007 said in Next SSD Review Request:

Wow...I didn't expect you to push my idea that fast. Fingers crossed you have a rep to supply it!

If we have to buy them it will be the 500gb as the 1tb is a little over priced haha

Well I hope the rep responds quickly then and sends you guys a 1TB one.

In an effort to be more transparent Our team will have this drive Monday and it came out of site funds as I believe it is a worthwhile review to have and think you are 100% correct these 2 drives should be compared.

Thanks