News Ticker
  • Join us in our daily conversations to keep up with giveaways and reviews
  • RHR Forums

Getting back into ATVs

I have been out of the atv world for around 15 years, but decided its time to get back into it. My initial plan was to go used, but everything I found in the last few months had compromises/issues, or was priced too high for what it was. I found out Can-am had a decent promotion on most remaining 2018. For the models I was looking at it was $1k off and 5 year warranty. I decided to bite the bullet and spend the extra on what I want. Deposit is in now, and I am waiting for it to come in (there was no local stock, so it is coming in from nfld).

Outlander 570 max dps (aka legal 2 seater and power steering).

Anyone else into quads?

@Bond007 Nice deal, we always wanted to get into it when we were in BC but the cost was always too high for us. Now with 3 kids it will be many years till we get into off-roading again then possible quads at the same time :)

Thanks for sharing and make sure to share some photos of it when you get it.

I have a Honda Rancher 420 ES (bought it on ebay from the states "used" with 57 original miles, that is why it is a Rancher and not a "Trail" or whatever the Canadian version is). It is for work and not so much for play. I apologize if I am wrong but it sounds like yours is for play. It would be great to own a quad for play, as is it has always been for work. Enjoy that new quad!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Newest Posts

• Hopefully, everyone can get this card before the bots do. Full unboxing of the new Nvidia 3060 Ti Gaming X Trio from MSI below:  
    • Rest assured that no matter if you choose a mainstream Core i5, a high-end Core i7, or the enthusiast Core i9 that you will be getting a very good to excellent processor. All three offer a lot of performance without all that much upfront cost. It just is those who want to get the best, most optimal, option for their needs should put more time, thought, and effort into their decision. So do your homework. Think about what you actually do with your system. Then come to your own conclusions. Not what anyone, including us, tell you what you should be buying. Doing otherwise may result in a rather major disservice to yourself and your next system.   Read the full review below: https://www.realhardwarereviews.com/intel-core-i7-10700k-core-i5-10600k-review/
    • In summary, if you are looking for a good deal, do not need it to be ‘the fastest’ PCIe 3.0 drive going, and do not plan on hammering it with more than 50% of the free capacity at one time, the Silicon Power UD70 2TB is a good option at a great price. Just understand the target demographics it was built for and the compromises required to hit its low asking price before you track one down.   Read the full review below:  https://www.realhardwarereviews.com/silicon-power-ud70-2tb-review/
    • In summary, if you are looking for a good deal, do not need it to be ‘the fastest’ PCIe 3.0 drive going, and do not plan on hammering it with more than 50% of the free capacity at one time, the Silicon Power UD70 2TB is a good option at a great price. Just understand the target demographics it was built for and the compromises required to hit its low asking price before you track one down.   Read the full review below:  https://www.realhardwarereviews.com/silicon-power-ud70-2tb-review/
    • Thank you! I'm looking through that thread now. It looks like I'll be dropping by Best Buy on my way home tonight to have a look at what they have! They have 10TBs in stock, so maybe I'll grab a couple!