Clutch King - Rainbow Six Siege

Hey guys, as an intro video to this forum, I'd like to present one of my latest releases:

Clutch King - Rainbow Six Siege – 11:45
— GenshinKing

and I would like to thank @RealHardwareReviews for allowing me to post my content here <3. Much love and much thanks to all of you. Feel free to comment and criticize what I'm doing wrong and what I can do better. =D Enjoy the video!

last edited by Soullessone21

Great video my man, those are some great clutches and skills,

Recommendations to get higher hits
Watch the Swearing- mute it in your cuts and even use some Copyrightless music where you can to help the transitions and editing of the swearing.

Many many of the viewers on youtube are under 18 or not logged in, if you swear a lot and are not already a large channel you will get pushed way down on the search results.

Video flow is good, I did enjoy watching it, so at this point think the key is to push more and more videos to get your name out there.

Also commentary is usually nice gets people involved, do voice over between matches or at the start and end.
"Today we did XYZ and the most unexpected XYZ happened, you have to see this, so without any delay lets jump into the video" and at the end "I cannot thank all of you for the views please comment and help us make this community grow as well as like and sub and if you want to join me make sure to join XYZ Discord in the description"

Thank you for your comments and recommendations, I will work on cutting all the swear words out, hehe, that part is going to be a bit rough considering the game, but I'll do my best! As for the commentary, I'm just not comfortable with talking one-on-one with a webcam just yet, it feels weird and I might be a bit insecure, but I'll be working on that too. Thank you!

@Kelly-Tran said in Clutch King - Rainbow Six Siege:

Thank you for your comments and recommendations, I will work on cutting all the swear words out, hehe, that part is going to be a bit rough considering the game, but I'll do my best! As for the commentary, I'm just not comfortable with talking one-on-one with a webcam just yet, it feels weird and I might be a bit insecure, but I'll be working on that too. Thank you!

When I get back from camp next week I'm happy to do a back and forth into and outro with you 🙂

That would be awesome! Although I have no idea what I would even say or how I would go about it. Inserts awkward silence

I too like the idea of cutting the language.

Will do my best to work on that, thank you for your input! =D, I originally wanted to make it PG-13 and not cuss as much... but with a game like this, it's like nonstop editing 😛

@Kelly-Tran yah I know that can be tough but if your channel has too much swearing people have to be 18+ to see it or YouTube will hide your channel majorly

@Soullessone21 gotcha. I'll just have to turn on my editing pants 😛