What software do you use frequently?

So what software do you use frequently besides browsers and videoplayers?

AIDA64
Security Monitor Pro
Acronis
Quicken

That about does it for me

Not too much lately...my quad is taking most of my spare time.

Some games and ufile (almost ready to submit taxes). A little bit of acronis to clone some drives. Pretty light loads on the computer right now.

For myself every day would be
Easeus
Acronis
Nicehash
discord
All office software
Uplay, Steam, Origin, Epic
Rivatune, MSI afterburner and EVGA tuning
Adobe Premiere at least 5 times a week
lots of surveillance software to
Grammarly
LastPass
VidIQ

and much much more haha

For me every windows install finishes with a visit to ninite.com for some free software like winter, VLC and browsers, then I install CPU-Z and GPU-Z. Aside from that I also install ClipGrab to download video clips from YT, Handbrake to process the occasional video and Avidemux a free basic video editor to cut some video sequences when I need or to splice together some videos. I find sometimes interesting videos on YT, mostly documentaries, that after a few time they get deleted. It is the case of "Living with tigers" presented by Dave Salmoni, where he took this job of getting two cubs born in a zoo to train them to hunt for themselves and to released in the wild. I don't have MS Office anymore, a friend asked me to help with a document recently and I found myself lost in the interface, coming from Office XP. I am using Performance Test ( passmark ) to compare my configuration to some older and newer hardware. Google Earth to watch interesting locations. That would be kinda all.

Everyday is Discord, VPN and Keepass.

I guess rivatuner and afterburner can be added to my list. I didn’t even think about them, since they are/have been a default run thing for me forever! A must for any gaming pc. Also have throttlestop on my laptop.

@Bond007 said in What software do you use frequently?:

I guess rivatuner and afterburner can be added to my list. I didn’t even think about them, since they are/have been a default run thing for me forever! A must for any gaming pc. Also have throttlestop on my laptop.

Have you been noticing the OSD is more and more buggy as of late and less and less supported?

could be just me haha

Haven’t noticed it myself...I will have to pay more attention.