STORAGE
Silicon Power - A80 256 GB M.2-2280

last edited by D3CAF

damn love the build excellent work

D3Caf you should share the 30 other builds you just made to haha

@Soullessone21 said in Simple PC build:

D3Caf you should share the 30 other builds you just made to haha

😲 😲 😲 wah???

@Mightyunit He is doing tons of builds for friends and family, a really cool guy he needs to start streaming

@Soullessone21 haha only 30?! I lost count. You know I cant stream with my internet.

@D3CAF in due time or maybe we will head down there and setup a parabolic mirror and get you internet from um to 20 miles away haha

@Soullessone21 said in Simple PC build:

@D3CAF in due time or maybe we will head down there and setup a parabolic mirror and get you internet from um to 20 miles away haha

I wish but its not legal unless you own both properties.

HEY! I want to remain ignorant on this point and you are ruining it!!!

@D3CAF said in Simple PC build:

darkflash phanton

Nice build! Love that Phantom TG edition case you used 🙂
Toying with the idea of using it in a couple builds myself recently.

Toying with the idea of using it in a couple builds myself recently.

This case i wouldnt buy for myself. This was a build for a youtuber. Its a nice case but here are a few things I dont like and why I wouldnt get it.

1. Lenght is very narrow. Had 2 inches of space for the modular power supply and when placing it in i had to unplug some cables so it would fit and had squeeze my finger between the hdd and ssd cage to plug them in.

2. Holes for cable magement are a off and were annoying at times.

3. The preinstalled fans cables were shorter than I liked and spent about 2 hours trying to get it nice and neat.

4. Poor cable routing for the front fans so half of the cable is wasted going up and back down to the rgb hub.

Im very keen on great cable magement and for its price I wouldnt buy it for myself. That said the case looks amazing and sure to wow anyone that you show it to. Make sure if you want mb sync to have a 5v rgb connection on your mb.

Yeah I heard it was more a 'showcase' style case rather than a builders case in that it is form over function. Looks gorgeous though. Its why I mainly use Fractal's and Phanteks' these days... as I am more function over form kinda builder.

@GaK_45 it definitely is a "showcase" case. I love nzxt cases because they look simple and modern but have alot of function.

Views